4Real

2gether The Series - BrightWin discussion

MonsterNavy
13 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Kiss Me Again is a straight show with a side gay couple. You can watch the bits with the gheys on YouTube, then watch Dark Blue Kiss, which is the show that focuses on the 2 gheys. (I only watched the KMA bits so far. Have DBK downloaded but didn't watch it yet)

All these are on my watchlist! 2gether is kinda my first bl series 

Jealous
2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Ep 1 is nothing tbh

It is very popular here among girls. At least the gay agenda is working. I'm down for more (good) gay representation in the media

Almighty Gaga
1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

All these are on my watchlist! 2gether is kinda my first bl series 

i- So sorry sis. You won't get to experience the ****ty ones then upgrading to 2gether. It's all downhill for you. 

MonsterNavy
2 minutes ago, Jealous said:

It is very popular here among girls. At least the gay agenda is working. I'm down for more (good) gay representation in the media

Where do you live sis?

I'm shocked cause though mostly gays here in my country are stanning it there's a really huge chunk of straight females living for this series :deadbanana:

MonsterNavy
Just now, Almighty Gaga said:

i- So sorry sis. You won't get to experience the ****ty ones then upgrading to 2gether. It's all downhill for you. 

For real? Cause 2gether is kinda everything. Like, everything is perfect. So damn good

Jealous

Where do you live sis?

I'm shocked cause though mostly gays here in my country are stanning it there's a really huge chunk of straight females living for this series :deadbanana:

I'm from Indonesia and yes, it's all over my social media d from twitter ig tik tok

Almighty Gaga

For real? Cause 2gether is kinda everything. Like, everything is perfect. So damn good

I know, so most of the rest will kinda pale in comparison afterwards, so you'll just have to enjoy them on their own merit. But don't expect something better.

Stellars

How many hours left? I can't wait :flower:

Exzime.
2 minutes ago, Stellars said:

How many hours left? I can't wait :flower:

rp662

Can’t wait. :jonny5:

Episode 7 so far is the best one, the turning point of the series. The fake confession, the “break-up” scene and the ending. :jonny6:

Ya’ll can have Bright, Win is mine. :smitten:

JonginBey

Not y’all waiting until there’s three episodes left to make a thread.

giphy.gif

Nicole Richie

Oh damn I thought this was about the 90s/2000 boy band comedy from MTV :/

MingYouToo
44 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Can’t wait. :jonny5:

Episode 7 so far is the best one, the turning point of the series. The fake confession, the “break-up” scene and the ending. :jonny6:

Ya’ll can have Bright, Win is mine. :smitten:

Win in his 2019 body would be a PERFECT sarawat tbh, Bright could pull off Tine if he tried tbh (except this time fans will drag the show bc why the hell is Tine way too goodlooking skskdks) he's so good with his expressions acting king

ALA
Posted (edited)

Omg, during this whole quarantine I've watched like 6 BL shows, I'm watching Dark Blue Kiss rn :skull: TharnType hands down is the best one I've seen. It has some problematic stuff but the story/acting/chemistry is top notch, and 2nd season was announced :jonny5:

the main couple for 2Gether look so good together but I'm kinda irked it's almost over and they're not together yet. :rip:

Edited by ALA

fais_2311

This being #1 Trending in muslim country like Malaysia and Indonesia :dies: Bright is so hawttt

rp662
26 minutes ago, ALA said:

Omg, during this whole quarantine I've watched like 6 BL shows, I'm watching Dark Blue Kiss rn :skull: TharnType hands down is the best one I've seen. It has some problematic stuff but the story/acting/chemistry is top notch, and 2nd season was announced :jonny5:

the main couple for 2Gether look so good together but I'm kinda irked it's almost over and they're not together yet. :rip:

Especially in comparison with TharnType, they “did it” really early, like in episode 3 or 4 iirc, nnnn. :rip:

ALA
26 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Especially in comparison with TharnType, they “did it” really early, like in episode 3 or 4 iirc, nnnn. :rip:

Dddd for real :skull: I guess it has more to do with the source material as they usually sort of follow the books. Kinda reminds me of Sotus in that the couple doesn't really have "heavy" scenes. 

but ngl the past few episodes have been kinda zzz besides the few cute scenes. Hopefully things pick up

charot

:jonny5:

Tidal

Am I the only one that finds the acting really bad? :huh:

Other than that I absolutely love the show

yuta

We are not ready :jonny6:

MonsterNavy

8mins :jonny6:

MonsterNavy

Livestream:

MonsterNavy