this is a bop :jamming:

rooby.booby
9 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Great video!! :clap3:

The song is a bop :katie2:

Thank you so much! 

dangerousalex

charted in France at #141 

by the way this is already RAYE’s 3rd highest charting song on the UK charts as a lead artist (co-lead in this case) and 6th overall :clap3:

dangerousalex

new peaks!

hit the top 20 in the UK today #18(+7) 

reached the top 10 in Scotland #8(+19) :eek:

also charted in the Netherlands at #70

also this:

:deadbanana4:

She deserves another WW smash, it's been too long since You Don't Know Me and although I'm not a fan of this song I hope it still gets Raye a hit as well as a release for her album :rip: 

GustavoBardusco

Original solo demo is out there and it's so good. She's AMAZING, lord.

reece(:

B-Luke

She’s unable to deliver a bad song :jonny: very happy this turned out to be another hit for her (Tequila deserved too). Also I was so sure Regard would end up a OHW but apparently not.

dangerousalex
10 hours ago, B-Luke said:

She’s unable to deliver a bad song :jonny: very happy this turned out to be another hit for her (Tequila deserved too). Also I was so sure Regard would end up a OHW but apparently not.

Well don’t jinx it, this is still serving local hit instead of WW smash, It needs to be sent to radios in North America and Europe (where it hasn’t already) officially. It’s only really doing well in the UK/Ireland/Scotland. Everywhere else it’s charting low or not charting. I hope Regard’s team pushes this more :siptea:

I’m rooting for this because of Raye even though it’s her worst song :rip: 

Starkboy

she's being done so wrong, she has been delivering BOPS for years now

I knew this was going to smash in the UK btw. hopefully the rest of Europe follows soon 

lover.
17 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

NEED 

tbhmatt

This is so good, I’m a little surprised it’s taken so long for it to gain traction on the charts here (🇬🇧)

Do you think Tequila has just been overshadowing it a little bit? Both great songs though. 

lover.
17 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

The demo is so good. Completely different vibe. 

2 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

This is so good, I’m a little surprised it’s taken so long for it to gain traction on the charts here (🇬🇧)

Do you think Tequila has just been overshadowing it a little bit? Both great songs though. 

Tequila definitely didn’t overshadow it. Secrets has already outpeaked it and is just started. 

tbhmatt
Just now, lover. said:

The demo is so good. Completely different vibe. 

Tequila definitely didn’t overshadow it. Secrets has already outpeaked it and is just started. 

Wait, really? I felt like Tequila was a bigger hit for some reason. Interesting! 

is this on course for Top 10? 

lover.
4 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Wait, really? I felt like Tequila was a bigger hit for some reason. Interesting! 

is this on course for Top 10? 

Yeah, Tequila peaked at #21 in the UK, Secrets has so far peaked at #18. I’d say this has a good chance of going Top 10. Regard just had a massive slow burn hit with Ride It there so fingers crossed. 

tbhmatt
1 minute ago, lover. said:

Yeah, Tequila peaked at #21 in the UK, Secrets has so far peaked at #18. I’d say this has a good chance of going Top 10. Regard just had a massive slow burn hit with Ride It there so fingers crossed. 

I’m a little surprised Tequila didn’t even crack the Top 20. 

I can see Secrets is currently #5 on iTunes, #16 on Spotify and #9 on Apple Music. Surprised it’s starting to blow up but pleased for RAYE, she has some great songs. 

lover.
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I’m a little surprised Tequila didn’t even crack the Top 20. 

I can see Secrets is currently #5 on iTunes, #16 on Spotify and #9 on Apple Music. Surprised it’s starting to blow up but pleased for RAYE, she has some great songs. 

I’m not so surprised about Tequila. It didn’t seem to get a whole lot of airplay. 

Raye is so slept on. Her EP/Mixtape deserves to smash. I’ll never forgive the gays for letting Love Me Again/Please Don’t Touch flop. 

Edited by lover.

dangerousalex
3 minutes ago, lover. said:

I’m not so surprised about Tequila. It didn’t seem to get a whole lot of airplay. 

Raye is so slept on. Her EP/Mixtape deserves to smash. I’ll never forgive the gays for letting Love Me Again/Please Don’t Touch flop. 

Let’s hope this becoming a smash will finally let her release that album... Love Me Again & Please Don’t Touch better be on it too :eatpopcorn:

tbhmatt
4 minutes ago, lover. said:

I don’t tend to listen to the radio much so I’m not really in tune with what gets played or not. When I was at work I was FOREVER hearing Love Me Harder on Capital FM tho, so surprised a Jax Jones song wasn’t hammered to death on the radio.

I hope RAYE can pull through with some solo material. I feel like she might get the Becky Hill treatment though. 

dangerousalex

I’ll never forgive her for tossing Decline and Cigarette on an EP called Side Tape (which makes it sound like it was a mixtape or should’ve been...) and then release another single a couple months later. I’m so sick of her “drop multiple singles and chuck out an EP every 2 years” method :rip: I really thought she would at least have her Ivy To Roses (Mixtape) moment by now but she doesn’t even have that to her name :monkey:

skankle

I wish her voice wasn't so filtered on this. Raye has such a distinct presence on a track that reducing her to a processed warble is a waste.

nooniebao

Gorgeous acoustic version!

dangerousalex

new peaks:

#12 in the UK

(#1 on UK Dance)

#10 in Ireland
#8 in Scotland

#54 in Netherlands

#43 in Belgium (WA), #46 in Belgium (FL)

nooniebao

genio

this is so good :jonny: 

nooniebao

Did we know that this is getting pushed on Top 40 Radio in the States?