• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• clue

• Psycho

• thecptz

• Touch It

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

that sounds like 2 different themes tbh. a song that is runway ready isn't always a song about fashion. a song about fashion isn't always runway ready. the two aren't interchangeable. 

he never said they were interchangeable u were just able to do either i-

3 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

that sounds like 2 different themes tbh. a song that is runway ready isn't always a song about fashion. a song about fashion isn't always runway ready. the two aren't interchangeable. 

well you can send for either theme, what's not clicking?

1 hour ago, Touch It said:

he never said they were interchangeable u were just able to do either i-

1 hour ago, disruptive said:

well you can send for either theme, what's not clicking?

hop off his dick

9 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

hop off his dick

no, it's too good :heart2: 

30 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

hop off his dick

no my hole feels rlly good when it's on his dick

oop its getting better

I think I got universal praise from the judges for the first time I've EVER been a part of this game.

But I probably still won't win.

ATTENTION

EVERYBODY IN THIS GAME IS SO ANNOYING. THE TOPIC WAS TO SEND EITHER A RUNWAY SONG OR A SONG ABOUT FASHION IN ANY WAY. IF THE SONG SOUNDS LIKE A RUNWAY SONG IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ABOUT FASHION IN ANY WAY. IF THE SONG IS ABOUT FASHION AS IN TALKING ABOUT CLOTHES, MAKEUP, ETC. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO SOUND LIKE A RUNWAY SONG. THANK YOU.

52 minutes ago, Touch It said:

ATTENTION

EVERYBODY IN THIS GAME IS SO ANNOYING. THE TOPIC WAS TO SEND EITHER A RUNWAY SONG OR A SONG ABOUT FASHION IN ANY WAY. IF THE SONG SOUNDS LIKE A RUNWAY SONG IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ABOUT FASHION IN ANY WAY. IF THE SONG IS ABOUT FASHION AS IN TALKING ABOUT CLOTHES, MAKEUP, ETC. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO SOUND LIKE A RUNWAY SONG. THANK YOU.

let them hoes know

Touch It

ATTENTION

Spill

ATTENTION

perry. a summer round all over again

Touch It

universally panned who's doing it like me

Azealia Banks - 1991

yas this is a runway bop tbh :jamming:

Beyoncé - 6 Inch

cute. its not my fave but its a cute girl

Christina Aguilera - Vanity

well idk how to feel about this. yes its a bop but like i feel a bit cringe :katie:

Jessie Ware - Ooh La La

YASSSSS :jonny: works well as a runway song i think! every song from her in this era does.

Jojo - High Heels.

its not my fave but its a cute girl [2]

Kim Petras - I Don't Want It at All

YASSSS :clap3: so good!

Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans

i love this song but it mentioned the clothes only in the first verse and i dont see this being the runway song :katie:

Madonna - Vogue

WINNER. PERRY.

Mamamoo - HIP

OMG :jonny: AHHHHHH i love this so much whew!!!!

Naomi Smalls - Pose

plsssss i was thinking about sending this too :clap3:

Rina Sawayama - Snakeskin

a 1-2-3-4 punch :clap3:

Taylor Swift - Style

a 1-2-3-4-5 punch :clap3:

7 hours ago, Touch It said:

ATTENTION

PERRY

7 hours ago, Touch It said:

ATTENTION

Touch It

The way my song is both and it's still gonna be LOW if I'm lucky.

9 hours ago, Touch It said:

ATTENTION

You’re so hot

1991 - Miss Azealia came through with the bop

6 Inch - One of the best songs on Lemonade yup

Vanity:thing:

Ooh La La - love this bop

High Heels - it's okay

I Don't Want It All - whew a fun bop

Blue Jeans - I haven't listened to this in a long time. It's still good though

Vogue - My first choice :thing: A classique!

HIP - Underrated BOP!  :jonny:

Pose - Oh wow I live for this

Snakeskin - Yes Rina yes excellence

Style - My second choice :thing: One of the best pop songs of the last decade me thinks :jonny5:

10 hours ago, Touch It said:

ATTENTION

you're so hot when you get all mad and bothered emote.png?width=406&height=406

12 hours ago, Touch It said:

ATTENTION

this :clap3: some girls need to read the assignment before trying to read the entries

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.