clue (the remix)
33 minutes ago, Hikari said:

I didn’t even send T on VL :skull:

Aight. I don't know who sent what so I just made that comment flippantly :kii2:

It's a cute song tho

Astronomy

8fjbKKM.png?width=1025&height=267

Spoiler

Ariana Grande - Yes ma'am, this is the bop we need during quarantine. The one that'll tell us to push through and everything's fine even when it's not. Although, this song is a biT overplayed, I still like it nonetheless.

Avril Lavigne - Well. You tried. It fits the upbeat theme and being classified as a bop, but like, I can't stand this album or this song nsfjwffd

Carly Rae Jepsen - Oh we going 2012? It's cute, albeit dated and I still cringe when I hear it, but it definitely gets the job done. I don't hate it, but it's so worn out that I dislike it.

Christina Aguilera - Lotus... Lotus, Lotus, Lotus. Such a horrible album. While it is almost entirely filler, this is probably one of the highlights from the record. It's the very definition of quarantine bop, especially during this time of crisis, but it's just so 2012.

Ciara - YES BITCH, GIVE ME THAT CLASSIC BOP OK!!! Do your THANG Miss CiCi, make me feel like I'm back in school and bopping. Make me feel NOSTALGIC!! We stan!!

Doja Cat - Baby Z has made me a Doja Cat stan and this BOPS HARD! Lemme stan more for this entry, hellur.

Fiona Apple - It doesn't really bop like per se, Criminal, but I'd save that for a future round too tbh. It's not a bad song, it knocks, but I don't see it as that boppy.

Glee Cast - This was... Interesting, to say the least. I don't care for it - Ellie's is actually better (yes, my boyfriend, Element forced me to say this), but like, it's not awful. I was expecting worse because I genuinely hate Glee slfkjsldg. It's okay. 

Halsey - PERIODDDDDDDDDD. PERIODDDDDDDDDD ELLIE.

PERIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. SHE MADE ALL THE POINTS HERE, HER MOST BOPPY SONG YES WE STAN ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet Jackson - A hymn, me thinks. I think this is definitely a hymn. Got me feeling like Auburn a bit with the way I am BOPPING. Is this how being a 100% Janet stan feels? Maybe I should do full-time.

Katharine McPhee - YES AN ASC HIGHLIGHT!!!!!! I LOVE A FOOT FETISH SONG, I LOVE OPEN TOES!!!!!

ejkOXas.gif

Kelly Clarkson - omg I remember this song. For some reason, I was mad hyped for Piece By Piece back in the day, but it was so underwhelming so I pretended I wasn't lfkjldsf. This was one of the highlights though. Kinda generic, but it knocks a bit.

Kiana Lede - BITCH, THIS BOPS. I forget people stan for Kiana and she isn't my lil secret anymore, but this BOPS okay. And I don't even think Kiana has many bops aside from maybe Bouncin, which is tame. And you didn't send that, so that makes me HAPPY! Yes mama.

Kylie Minogue - wayment, maybe the ex-host did sumn here. Jk, I know he did. Kylie and her bops, we have to stan. Though lowkey I was hoping for something else, but this works just fine. 

Lana Del Rey - Plssss, I was hoping for Doin' Time, but this works. I'm just grateful you didn't send This Is What Makes Us Girls because I think that would've been universally panned nksjfdskf. But this is fine, safe, but fine. 

MGK - I... No. Just... No. If I'm gonna have to listen to MGK, I feel like I'd rather listen to the man solo.

Madonna - A dated bop. Kii, unfortunately, when I hear this, I think of A Public Affair because Jessica shamelessly ripped it off sldfkjdlsg. It stomps for Hagdonna though.

Mans Zelmerlow - This actually... Wasn't that bad? Noah fence fiercE, but this is miles better than any Jason Mraz sing, SORRY. This was actually fairly decent for Mans, albeit dated. It's cute; I wouldn't go back to it, but I'm not dying to turn it off.

Miguel - I have one word for you. HYMN. Okay, I have more. Miguel coming back for his revenge after the mess he endured last season, and he didn't come to play!!!! Let's ****ing go MIGUEL (the talented one)!

Namie Amuro - wait, this is cute. It's definitely aged, but it's kinda cute. Maybe I'm Mr. Duff'd. Jk, but this is nice. I like the retro feel you mentioned, tbh x

Phineas & Ferb Cast - PLSSSSSSSS this song. I can't pretend, this is still a bop. A nostalgic bop, honestly. I was bopping my gay ass to this when I first heard it and I'm still bopping ok.

Red Velvet - This is cute, actually. The production is kinda dated, but like, I kinda **** with it? It's kind of a kii.

Rina Sawayama - Cherry a big bop. Maybe i just love Rina. But Cherry pops off, and Nick, I'm still cackling at your "explanations"

Robyn - I don't know if it's because I just like mostly anything Robyn releases, but I like this a lot. Maybe I just have weird and peculiar taste (no, i definitely do), but this is pretty nice. 

Rosalia - This was kind of underwhelming. I always think Rosalia is gonna have these really big bops, but it's kind of underwhelming. 

RuPaul - Plsssss, this song has me screaming. A bop though, I can't even lie, this goes the **** off. Lemme Sissy That Walk. WHEW.

Sia - I feel like she has more fun stuff, but this song is so played out. At least there is no Sean Paul. Cause he ruins the original, let's be real. But yeah, this song is super overplayed and tired. At least it tries its hardest to be a bop. 

The Black Eyed Peas - Please, the way I was just brought back so far into the past with this entry. Fergie and the eyebrow piercing, the Urbz memories, the nostalgic vibe that this song has still to this day. I just... I know it's kinda.. Dated, but I miss when life was fun like this jsldkfjdsf.

The Weeknd - I feel it coming. I feel Element's *** coming. All over me. On my face. On my back. Let me stop. Bop though x.

Tinashe - Oh hello Nashe, been a hot minute. This was cute, goes off a bit, might add it to one of my playlists, if i'm being honest. Feels like one of them late night bop songs tho tbhhh.

Toni Braxton - The way I'm also adding this to one of my playlists lksfls. This reminds me of when I was much younger 'cause my mom was such a huge Toni fan. I loved it when I was younger, and i still love it now. Points were made!

Whitney Houston - AHHHHH. This is one of my favorite songs EVER, it makes me feel so HAPPY inside. It actually got me through a lot of stuff with how like, upbeat and happy it makes me feel. This is honestly such a GREAT song. I love it, I love it, if I could marry it, I would.

Guero

3/3 hunnyyyy

Psycho

Cute

ejkOXas.gif

shelven

We stan Astro

ejkOXas.gif

kipperskipper

The Weeknd GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Rotunda

Not me getting dragged for doing the assignment 

PinkBox

The ONLY game we don't protest YUP

protesting to make this the only game OPEN

2PsNCFs.gif

PinkBox
6 minutes ago, Astronomy said:

if I could marry it, I would.

@Element found DEAD

2PsNCFs.gif

Astronomy
5 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

The Weeknd GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

stop im horny

2PsNCFs.gif

Dessy

l5cWSvz.png

Spoiler

Ariana Grande - Be Alright

This is definitely light, uplifting, and… whatever the theme is. *checks* Yeah I felt good after this so congrats.

Avril Lavigne - Smile

Okay wow Avril you better preach! It’s a bit dated sounding(?) but honestly i don’t give a single ****. 

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

I mean this is simply a classic. We all know why it smashed and why you sent it in for this round. 

Christina Aguilera - Let There Be Love

This is pretty good. Fits the theme pretty well and got me dancing in my seat. :clap3:  Not grading the video but that was honestly cute too. 

Ciara - 1, 2, Step 

I told myself that I wouldn’t be biased toward my faves but… this song man. WHEW! You know what you did and you should be proud of yourself.

Doja Cat - Go To Town

Um… I like the theme and message but this doesn’t move me too much. I’m sorry. :weeps: 

Fiona Apple - Hot Knife
I was a little nervous after not liking the first few songs of her album but this was a solid, solid song.

Glee Cast - Anything Could Happen

400de647d6dc1cd2cd941f1f3d62083018-11-gavin.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Halsey - Roman Holiday

It’s cute, I absolutely love the story she’s telling.

Janet Jackson - Runaway

This is a beautiful song, I- 

Katharine McPhee - Open Toes

200w.gif?cid=8d8c03586b04814f57e0a921e68

Kelly Clarkson - Nostalgic

...It fits. Okay, it fits!

Kiana Ledé – Mad At Me. 
When you use an Outkast sample you’re coming for blood. And… you drew a little blood so congrats. 

Kylie Minogue - In Your Eyes
It’s cute but I expected a little bit more from Minogue. Not bad at all tho.

Lana Del Rey - National Anthem
ALL RISE for the National Anthem by Lana Del Rey

Machine Gun Kelly (MGK) – Sick and Tired 

A feature? Interesting. OKAY wait at this being better than I thought. I actually like it. But my main issue is that I can’t really connect it to the theme. I’m sure MGK had quite a few of at least straight up bops tho. 

Madonna - Holiday

pWIx9s8.gif?noredirect

Mans Zelmerlow – We Can Be The Rulers
I mean this is good to me, it fits the theme, I like the message, I love the voice. Congrats. 

Miguel – Sky Walker
daniel-bryan-yes-cheer.gif?w=300

Namie Amuro – Golden Touch

You got YouTube Music Premuim? emote.png

This is a great song though, congrats

Phineas & Ferb Cast - Busted 
 YOU’RE BUSTED! :yasgif: 

Red Velvet - Zoo 

Um… it’s nice and fits the theme I guess. 

Rina Sawayama - Cherry

tenor.gif?itemid=5194763 

Robyn – Do It Again

A straight up bop. 

Rosalia - Millionaria

Um… I’m sorry sis I just can’t like this that much. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9102930

RuPaul – Sissy That Walk

Uplifting bop. We stan.

Sia - Cheap Thrills

Okay wow this is like perfect for this round, wow. 

The Black Eyed Peas – Let’s Get It Started

They were made for this round tbh.

The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming

It’s a chill bop indeed. I do, I do feel the freedom coming 

Tinashe - Hopscotch

She almost lost me until the chorus I’ll be honest :rip:  It fits for me tho.  

Toni Braxton - He Wasn't Man Enough

Classic Classic Classic!

Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)

raw

icy

Let's ****ing go MIGUEL (the talented one)!

PERIOD!

ejkOXas.gif

shelven

The universal PRAISE I'm getting, whew, coming for HIGH

ejkOXas.gif

Rotunda

I stan @Dessy

Invisibility

3/4

41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15

kipperskipper
9 minutes ago, Astronomy said:

stop im horny

2PsNCFs.gif

41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15

icy

dessy KING!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5194763

Auburn
21 minutes ago, Astronomy said:

Janet Jackson - A hymn, me thinks. I think this is definitely a hymn. Got me feeling like Auburn a bit with the way I am BOPPING. Is this how being a 100% Janet stan feels? Maybe I should do full-time.

um yes, join us :worship:

13 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Janet Jackson - Runaway

This is a beautiful song, I- 

the acclaim whew

diversity #1, VL LAST-OUT