• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Of Countdown

• J-esper

• Sr.lee

• Gavin.

Lord Of Countdown

She said it's 70% done in September, we still have 2 months left... I think it's possible we still get it in 2020.

What’s the point on postponing it? I mean no disrespect but this is going to flop anyway, rock music is the genre less consumed right now, at least they are still one of the biggest names of the genre so they will get some attention to themselves but releasing it next year won’t increase their sales numbers

On 10/17/2020 at 8:53 AM, thedamnking said:

What’s the point on postponing it? I mean no disrespect but this is going to flop anyway, rock music is the genre less consumed right now, at least they are still one of the biggest names of the genre so they will get some attention to themselves but releasing it next year won’t increase their sales numbers

I can only imagine so they Can tour it? It’s fine for the huge names to release stuff right now cause they don’t have to rely on money from touring. But all the small names need it

• 2 weeks later...
Lord Of Countdown

She confirmed it's been delayed to the beginning of 2021.

A new single is coming soon, maybe post-Elections.

Amy, you PROMISED nothing was holding you back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 7:04 AM, Lord Of Countdown said:

She confirmed it's been delayed to the beginning of 2021.

A new single is coming soon, maybe post-Elections.

Amy, you PROMISED nothing was holding you back.

Any word on the new single? I was low-key really anticipating this record 

I can't believe on that woman, they released FOUR orginal albums in like 17 years!!! can you imagine?

rihanna released 8, foo fighters 6 in that amount of time, linkin park 6, we had whole careers spans of rihanna, lady gaga, beyonce, ariana grande in that time..........

FOUR ALBUMS!

11 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

I can't believe on that woman, they released FOUR orginal albums in like 17 years!!! can you imagine?

rihanna released 8, foo fighters 6 in that amount of time, linkin park 6, we had whole careers spans of rihanna, lady gaga, beyonce, ariana grande in that time..........

FOUR ALBUMS!

Exactly, when you put it like that... It's kind of crazy how little music they've actually released. Great music, of course but still 

Lord Of Countdown

Nothing new has been registered on ASCAP.

Some fans are speculating that the new track is "Yeah Right" (a track that was registered on BMI a couple of months ago).

• 4 weeks later...
Lord Of Countdown

Pre-order is up in some countries. 12 tracks, coming out on March 26th, 2021.

I am happy things are finally set to some extend. but damn March still feels so far away for an album we heard 4 songs of already and one song live in some way. As much as Evanescence is one of my all time fav. bands and I love quality over quantity, I am not too pleased this is everyhting. I hope they keep working on music, even if it is just small EPs or whatever because I am literally craving for more, despite still having technically 8 songs to look forward to.

Lord Of Countdown
13 hours ago, J-esper said:

I am happy things are finally set to some extend. but damn March still feels so far away for an album we heard 4 songs of already and one song live in some way. As much as Evanescence is one of my all time fav. bands and I love quality over quantity, I am not too pleased this is everyhting. I hope they keep working on music, even if it is just small EPs or whatever because I am literally craving for more, despite still having technically 8 songs to look forward to.

Almost a year after the first single. A January release would be fine...