Evanescence - ‘The Bitter Truth’

IMadeYouReadThis

IMadeYouReadThis
1 hour ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

I LOVE the cover! I just the music to be good, the last song they released was not it. It sounded like a garage amateur music. Now c'mon now Evanescence, you're an icon, you're a legend, and you are the moment. Serve us My Heart Is Broken 2.0 please!

f884ace917a70b9ac5594b7b19d21d81.gif

as an OG stan, my hopes are hella hella low

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Of Countdown

• J-esper

• Sr.lee

• Gavin.

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

The cover sucks, but I’m perched for the music

Misguided Ghost

Crying... I can't believe this is finally happening, after so many years a full, new Evanescence album :jonny5: And I love the cover, there's something oldschool about it

On 4/17/2020 at 11:23 PM, AvrilLaQueen said:

I LOVE the cover! I just the music to be good, the last song they released was not it. It sounded like a garage amateur music. Now c'mon now Evanescence, you're an icon, you're a legend, and you are the moment. Serve us My Heart Is Broken 2.0 please!

f884ace917a70b9ac5594b7b19d21d81.gif

But also this. We need a strong, mature and fresh comeback. I wouldn't mind if they experimented a bit, Amy is such a capable vocalist, they can really push some boundaries. 

Bring it kings :jonny:

19 hours ago, Sr.lee said:

Amy needs to put Perfect Dream on the new album

She really needs to release a full length B-side/rarity album if certain songs don't feature on this, Lost Whispers was cute but could have been more

I mean

- Your Love

- Perfect Dream

- Take Cover

all sound so great :jonny:

but I am so hyped for this. Ugh I hate Corona so much, I was so excited for Worlds Collide

2 hours ago, J-esper said:

She really needs to release a full length B-side/rarity album if certain songs don't feature on this, Lost Whispers was cute but could have been more

I mean

- Your Love

- Perfect Dream

- Take Cover

all sound so great :jonny:

but I am so hyped for this. Ugh I hate Corona so much, I was so excited for Worlds Collide

Your Love some has the best quality version. But I believe that this will never be released.

Not even Amy will release Your Love

Ultraviolence26

evanesnce on new album: 

Be prepared for all of it. As someone else said, this is rock. The voice that needs to be heard right now. The voice that is being silenced. The will that can no longer be controlled. This album isn’t “all about” any one thing. But it’s 100% REAL. Whether you like it or not!

sounds like a good thing omg 

In the preview I heard NO ROCK AT ALL as they are saying.

Just hope that the chorus brings up a surprising rockier sound

13 minutes ago, steve89 said:

In the preview I heard NO ROCK AT ALL as they are saying.

Just hope that the chorus brings up a surprising rockier sound

Don't worry

luxoricious

OK this is amazing. Hope they really push it on radio, some live performances (I know the time is not right, but they can make homemade versions, this works perfectly as an acousic as much as with the band). They really deserve success, the song is amazing. So excited for the album now.