Outer Banks

X~MoviePoP
44 minutes ago, mcstacia said:

Number 1 on Netflix US today. Been in the top five since it’s release. I had a feeling it would eventually hit number 1. Some newer releases would pass it then quickly drop below it.  

Idk how or why but this show is probably nextflixes next teen breakout show.

X~MoviePoP
46 minutes ago, mcstacia said:

Number 1 on Netflix US today. Been in the top five since it’s release. I had a feeling it would eventually hit number 1. Some newer releases would pass it then quickly drop below it.  

Idk how or why but this show is probably nextflixes next teen breakout sh

I really enjoyed this, I read a review that said it was like a hybrid of The Goonies and early 2000s teen shows/movies and it was exactly that, JJ had the best character development and became my fave by the end even though I disliked him at first

My only complaint there was way too much yelling, it really got annoying by the end especially when the characters kept shouting JOHN B every 2 mins

X~MoviePoP

Not chase being dragged for his past social media posts. I dont get why these stars dont just delete their social media or wipe it clean when they find out they r gonna be on a tv show...

publikcitizen
2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Not chase being dragged for his past social media posts. I dont get why these stars dont just delete their social media or wipe it clean when they find out they r gonna be on a tv show...

what were his past social media posts? 

carameldelight

Am I the only one that shop John b and Kiara. I felt like the had great chemistry and build up in the beginning then it was just dropped. They rushed a romance with Sarah, suddenly they were so in love. And then Pope and Kiara and super forced. 

• 3 weeks later...

so like i know their waiting to announce season 2 or r having discussions about it bcs of the lead actors controversy..so either they announce that hes removed from the show and make the rest of the cast the main storylines, or they r gonna do some hard pr for him.

26 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

so like i know their waiting to announce season 2 or r having discussions about it bcs of the lead actors controversy..so either they announce that hes removed from the show and make the rest of the cast the main storylines, or they r gonna do some hard pr for him.

I think their timeline for filming isn't concrete because of COVID which is why it hasn't been announced yet. They won't put the halt on something so successful because Chase is a moron.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
X~MoviePoP

Waiting.  This show is really what i wish my teen years looked like. All it needs is a gay character and ill stan

• 2 weeks later...