Outer Banks

Netflix's Outer Banks, debuting tonight.  

Starring:

Chase Stokes

Madison Bailey

Jonathan Daviss

Rudy Pankow

Netflix's next YA sensation?

It's good. It's in the vein of One Tree Hill with murder mystery.

It's already a top 6 on Netflix. 

Edited by 1DES
Oktober Knight

I hated it at first but once they found the gold, the aftermath was quite tense. The final episode was kinda dumb though. 

And why do they INSIST on calling him John B in every damn scene, even in suspenseful moments? Why not just John? 

6 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

And why do they INSIST on calling him John B in every damn scene, even in suspenseful moments? Why not just John? 

They couldn't call him Little John. :fan:

It would have been John B or Junior. 

publikcitizen

It was actually really good! The second half was really strong and the show got its footing. Hope to see a second season happening. I wish the actor who plays John B was my boyfriend. He’s so handsome and his beautiful wavy hair... I can’t. 

This show really makes me hate quarantine even more. Like i wish i had their life. Looks like so much fun and summer and friends and good times.

For me, the show was such a fun surprise. The trailer did not do justice to that at all. The chemistry of the cast is amazing, I got 

emotionally attached to the whole group of friends (+ Sarah kinda), which is unusual. 

JJ is best character btw

Edited by Mandalore

I was cringing at first but I was hooked on the second half 

On 4/19/2020 at 6:00 PM, Oktober Knight said:

I hated it at first but once they found the gold, the aftermath was quite tense. The final episode was kinda dumb though. 

also this. Whenever I hear John B I think about this guy

Bombshell

Just finished the season and I loved it! I agree with the second half of the season being strong. I have a soft spot for JJ

gotportugal
On 4/30/2020 at 8:09 PM, X~MoviePoP said:

This show really makes me hate quarantine even more. Like i wish i had their life. Looks like so much fun and summer and friends and good times.

I thought abt that too

Number 1 on Netflix US today. Been in the top five since it’s release. I had a feeling it would eventually hit number 1. Some newer releases would pass it then quickly drop below it.  

Mandalore

This show really blew up on tiktok for some reason. The straight boys are stanning for Sarah Cameron and the gays and girls for JJ and John B