• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jdmc219

• eli's_rhythm

• Tremor Christ

• Moth 2 The Flame

Just now, Ryanicorn said:

I'm listening to her B-Sides/Miscs songs and my God :jonny: You need me is flawless

She has the best B sides

1 minute ago, FreeXone said:

She has the best B sides

I have yet to hear a bad song from her if you don't count her 3 mixtapes :jonny:

1 hour ago, Aqua said:

20 Y.O. isn't bad by any means. Generic and uninspired, yes, but still a really fun R&B album full of bewps. Discipline is the real stain in her discography.

I actually love 20YO. I don't know why Janet stans do too much on it :jonny: Enjoy, Call On Me,So Excited, This Body, With U, Days Go By>>>>>>>>

1 hour ago, C.Damen said:

Burn It Up is such a JAM.

:jonny:

:jonny:

I've had it on repeat for the past two weeks. Such a gay ANTHEM :jonny:

The amount of lies in here.

:skull:

Damita Jo is one of her WORST and one of the WORST albums ever created in the history of bad albums that were created in existence.

See. Everytime I listen to Just a Little While, I feel the pain knowing that this easily could've gone top 5 and for sure it would if it wasn't for the damn Super Bowl.

19 minutes ago, C.Damen said:

Damita Jo is one of her WORST and one of the WORST albums ever created in the history of bad albums that were created in existence.

You will eat those words eventually......:ace:

People allowing critics to dictate what is good and what's not :skull: Damita Jo is easily the best R&B album of 2004 and one of Janet's best albums period.

3 hours ago, HereInMyHead said:

Damita Jo is her most underrated album, better than All for You imo

All Nite (Don't Stop) is her best banger

Image result for maluma gif

Janet is a great example of a pop girl who, if you haven't heard anything but the singles, you really haven't heard the majority of her best. She has so many album tracks and even unreleased/b-sides that are better than anything that got a single treatment.

3 hours ago, C.Damen said:

3 hours ago, Ryanicorn said:

Also, Nothing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Damito Jo and your favs that aren't Janet

8lIp7N5.gif

These are two of the WORST posts in the history of ATRL :biblio:

A friend was talking about doing a sex playlist for her messy encounters and I suggested Throb just for fun and she actually loved it and added it to ha playlist :rip: