Speezy

Jordin Sparks - ‘Sounds Like Me’

Speezy
Posted (edited)

http://jordinsparks.com/

Get early access to music from the new EP.

3 minutes ago, Speezy said:

4dd0b3bef634a947deb56348c79019ee.1000x10

FINAL RELEASE DATE W/ITUNES presave Aug 14 2020

TRACKLIST 

1. Unknown
  2. Red Sangria
  3. Mood Swing
  4. Halftime
  5. Deja Vu 
  6. Gimme More   (ft Britney Spears :gaycat1:)

Edited by Speezy

RULES

OMG 😱 

DatChickDoe

:date3: I needed excellent news 

Speezy

same. her second independent project :jonny5:. I think independent artists are becoming the new IT

Bombshell

I'm excited, her voice is such a slay! Her vocals on "Tell Him That I Love Him" :alexz:

J-esper

:duca:

Jaderlost

I’m readyyyy

Speezy

https://uinterview.com/videos/video-exclusive-jordan-sparks-on-upcoming-untitled-album/

The 29-year-old R&B singer — who is starring in the Broadway musical Waitress — teased information about her new album in an exclusive discussion with uInterview.

“I’m still working on [the album] and have eight songs in right now,” said Sparks. “I’m hoping I can do a couple more and then round it out and see how we wanna distribute it, whether we cut in half and do five songs here and a couple months later do five songs or do it all at once, I’m not sure.”

So maybe two EPS this year :jonny6:

justinxx

The music she did with Elijah Blake was *exquisite* so i'm excited

trainsskyscrapers

:clap3: She's an artist I'll always be rooting for. 

Speezy

I believe a a single title surfaced online titled "Legal or Drinking" from spotify Data.

The source said May  release for that song

Speezy

OnMyCoolJ

all this teasing.. put up or shut up 

Speezy
Just now, OnMyCoolJ said:

all this teasing.. put up or shut up 

Girl it’s coming May 29th

OnMyCoolJ
1 minute ago, Speezy said:

Girl it’s coming May 29th

update the OP then. 

Raphy23

I need another Tattoo/No Air/OSAAT/Battlefield :duca: 

blujayyoungs

give us another No Air/Battlefield queen

Speezy

OP updated.

This is an EP it’s data was listed under “single“ since EPs fall under singles  if they are less than or equal to six tracks 

BadHabits
57 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

I need another Tattoo/No Air/OSAAT/Battlefield :duca: 

32 minutes ago, blujayyoungs said:

give us another No Air/Battlefield queen

That will most likely never happen now she's independent. Jordin didn't write Tattoo, No Air, Battlefield or Let The Music Play. When you're signed to a major label, the label has that influence and the ability to get her in the studio and pay big songwriters and producers to create these tracks. 

Now Jordin's an independent artist, she simply isn't able to get these huge tracks anymore.

Subestar23
31 minutes ago, BadHabits said:

That will most likely never happen now she's independent. Jordin didn't write Tattoo, No Air, Battlefield or Let The Music Play. When you're signed to a major label, the label has that influence and the ability to get her in the studio and pay big songwriters and producers to create these tracks. 

Now Jordin's an independent artist, she simply isn't able to get these huge tracks anymore.

i don't think its fair to say that being independent doesn't allow you to get huge tracks - many indie artists have major bops etc., but with a label they can propel tracks to become successful through promo, playlisting etc.

The fact that Jordin has worked with so many huge producers, and has always been seen to have a sweet and kind personality actually may help her to get these producers to work with her again.

issgouding
35 minutes ago, BadHabits said:

yes watch her sing on those trashy rnb beats that no one is here for it 

this is sad we will never have the old jordan sparks back

Cbarnes45

Her last collab mixtape was incredible. She thrives with R&B music. Can't wait for this!

Speezy
23 minutes ago, Cbarnes45 said:

Her last collab mixtape was incredible. She thrives with R&B music. Can't wait for this!

I know it’s gonna be dope 

Her urban sounds thrive and her lower register is to die for 

St. Francis
1 hour ago, Subestar23 said:

i don't think its fair to say that being independent doesn't allow you to get huge tracks - many indie artists have major bops etc., but with a label they can propel tracks to become successful through promo, playlisting etc.

The fact that Jordin has worked with so many huge producers, and has always been seen to have a sweet and kind personality actually may help her to get these producers to work with her again.

The music industry is a business first and foremost. Unless she has stronger connections or really good ties with top-notch producers, they're not going to just work with her like that unless she has clout. It's all about $$$$$.