Females w/ most 1 Billion albums on Spotify (more than 2)

Arthoe

4 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

I personally think it shouldn't count because it artificially inflates and misrepresents stats and well... it is cheating. Not to get all too official, but take Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana & Nicki for example. The song is both on My Everything and Sweet Talker, however Billboard and the RIAA count its SPS units pure to "My Everything" because it is the album that accumulated the most units.

Personally, I would even be fine including Bang Bang in both My Everything and Sweet Talker's numbers (if Jessie J ever got another album above 1 billion Spotify streams), but the same artist putting the same song on two consecutive projects is pushing it hardcore.

That's fair. Like I said, it is unfair in a way but I just thought it should count nonetheless because I've seen other instances where songs on two albums counted for each when tallying these things – but you're right in that it gets extra sticky when it's the same song by the same artist on two of their projects.

Okay Ms. Beyoncé better hold it down for the older chicks with her 3 :clap3: she coming for her 4th.

• 11 months later...

Beyoncé now achieves her fifth. :jonny5:

All her studio albums, except Lemonade, have hit 1B streams.

some update:

Taylor has 6

Rihanna, Gaga, Ariana, Beyoncé 5

Is Katy far with OOTB and Smile?, Both should be above the 700 million but don't have the exact numbers.

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Is Katy far with OOTB and Smile?, Both should be above the 700 million but don't have the exact numbers.

One Of The Boys 880M

Smile is at 870M (5/6 months till 1B)

I don't know the daily streams average from OOTB, so I can't estimate it.

8 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

some update:

Taylor has 6

Rihanna, Gaga, Ariana, Beyoncé 5

Ariana actually has 6

yasss gaga has 5 albums now. mariah's longevity is amazing, her christmas album from 1994 has more than 1 billion streams:WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.