Astronomy

Mafia: Meme War | THE END.

Astronomy

1.png

SURPRISE! I bet you thought that game was coming back, LMAO. You're wrong, it isn't (at least not that soon). So, that being said, let's get this gig started! This is a brand new entry into the Astro Mafia Universe - Meme War, Meme Mafia. Hope y'all ready for chaos. 

2.png

Iron Bebe, Wendy, Wig and the rest of the Memes unite to battler their most powerful enemy yet – the evil Lovely Peaches. One a mission to collect all six Media Stones, Peachos plans to use the artifacts to inflict her twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet and existence itself has never been more uncertain as everything the Memes have fought for has led up to this moment.

3.png

General Idea: If you played my last mafia game, this will be very familiar for you. If you haven't, then let's get to explaining.

Players are thrust into a situation where there is a vicious crime faction who kill someone every night, the Mafia. The Town goal is to eliminate all threatening non-town faction. Mafia goal is to eliminate the Town and any 3P threat. The 3P have their own separate win conditions and ability that may or may not work with or against both faction.”

General Idea: If you played my last mafia game, this will be very familiar for you. If you haven't, then let's get to explaining.

Players are thrust into a situation where there is a vicious crime faction who kill someone every night, the Mafia. The Town goal is to eliminate all threatening non-town faction. Mafia goal is to eliminate the Town and any 3P threat. The 3P have their own separate win conditions and ability that may or may not work with or against both faction.”

The version of the game we're playing - which makes it all the more fun - is Open Role Madness. This means that from the very beginning, you guys are gonna know just what roles are being used in this game. Will you know each other's roles? No. Does that erase the entertainment value? Not a chance. But what it does do is make it much more fun. Just about every role has an ability that can be used, but there are certain restrictions and such that will play into that; some roles even mess with the day and night cycles. All around, it makes it a bit more chaotic and less, how do I put this, boring.

Social Media Stones

Beginning with Day 2, the Social Media Stones will play integral parts of each day and night phases. Be prepared for a little chaos, ladies. 

Disqualification:
Like any good game, there has got to be some type of rule in effect regarding when players do something wrong - and this is even more enforced after the mess that was Discord Mafia. See: rules being edited 20 times. So with this being said, here is how you get disqualified

• You don't send in a proper lynch candidate for a day phase (Say Speezy isn't in this game, so you say Lynch Speezy. That doesn't count). I'll excuse this once but the second time will have you disqualified. 
  • You are caught discussing the game outside of: the game thread, the Mafia chat or the Spectator's Chat should there be one, you are out without warning. If you are dead in the game and cheating by talking to players who are still alive, I may no longer allow you to play in any game I may host in the future. And you may face a WP from a mod.
  • If I found out you edited a post, you will receive a warning. If you edit a post for the second time, you will be disqualified. We learned this the extremely hard way in my Discord game that editing is a MESS for the game. IF YOU MISSPELL SOMETHING OR WANT TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE, POST IT AGAIN. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.
  • You make a screenshot of any PM I send you and share it, directly quote any PM I send you, or post an image of your role pm, you will be disqualified. Posting images of roles which have been revealed is allowed, since that information will be accessible from the game thread. 
  • And lastly, this is ATRL and as we have seen multiple times in random threads, rules are in effect. Follow them, do whatever - but if you get your ass threadbanned, I will fight you.

Other Things To Note:

• We have an Anti-Role Claiming Mechanic thing going; so if you're feeling extra dumb, you can, by all means, reveal your role. Just know that if you do, this means the mafia will more than likely kill you. I will say if you pull this stunt in the first day phase, I will literally DQ you and give your role to someone else. Keep that in mind, yeah?
  • If you can't be active in this game, don't sign up  I don't want false hope this will go smoothly so don't give me any. 
  • If you got questions, I got different means to reach me - Discord, PMs, or even in this thread. Though, I check Discord more frequently since I have the notifications on.
  • Mafia and Dead Players have their own servers.

Player Count

32 Total Players
8 Mafia
4 3P
20 Town 

4.png

Two phases you need to be aware of: Day Phase and Night Phase

Day Phase: Usually 24 hours long, can be shortened if everyone is satisfied with their lynches. This is the time where you vote to lynch somebody you suspect of being in the mafia. My time zone is CT and I will usually specific every time I post with the timer. Again, you need to post more than just 'Lynch PinkBox

Night Phase
: Usually 12 hours long, will be shortened if all abilities are used. This is where Mafia, 3P and townies all use their abilities. 

5.png

During EVERY SINGLE DAY CYCLE all players MUST decide to lynch somebody or no lynch. When you decide on who to lynch, it must be underlined and bolded - I will not be taking the vote any other way. When it comes to voting, if I see your post with the phrase 'edited' anywhere, I will warn you immediately. if you do it more than once, disqualified. It isn't hard to post again with a new lynch, seriously. There are also 2 types of lynching

Lynch Sabbath - which refers to you deciding this person is sus and you want them OUT.
No Lynch - If you don't know enough evidence, you can choose to not lynch at all. **Note: If this is abused, I will disable the ability. 

Once you are killed off - by means of lynching or otherwise - you are no longer apart of the game. When you die, your role and alignment will be revealed to the players. There will be a discord server link provided to the dead server in your PMs, and you will join other players in spectating. If you're deceased and post in this thread after dying, we gonna throw hands. 

6.png

Spoiler

Iron Bebe

(Jack of ALL Trades) - You have 2 stock each for use of all of the following: Detective, Doctor, Vigilante, and Enforcer. During Night, you may use one of your stocks and target any player. If you post a total of 20 Peppa Pig gifs during the day phase without them being convinced you’re Jack of All Trades, you can use a power during the day phases.

Wendy

(God of Murder) - Once Night 1 begins, you have the power to curse a player of your choosing. The curse will take two game days to take effect, and the cursed player will die. This has unlimited uses. However, if you target one of the core five Meme-vengers (Iron Queen, Wendy, Wig, Captain Memerica, and Transracial Widow, your power will gain a stock usage of three from that point forward).

Wig

(The Incredible Wig) - Each night, you may fly and land one someone’s head. If they are going to use a power, the parts of your wig body will wrap around them and make them sleep, blocking their powers.

Captain Somepoints

(Memerica’s Doctor and Ass) - You may target one player each night. That player will be protected from all kill attempts during the phase it is used on. You cannot target yourself.

Transracial Widow

(Rachel Dolezal) - Every night, you sneak into a government building and you get a list of three names. One of which is evil – you do not know which. Every second night, you get a list of three names with one confirmed townie.

TellHa

(Detective Supreme) - You may target one player each night. You will learn if they are innocent or if they are guilty. An inconclusive result would be granted if the target is a 3rd party, if you were enforced/roleblocked, or if your target receives doctor aid.

Uma Kompton Machine

(Natalya) – If you desire the power of another role, you may user their ability – without it taking from their stock – for one night. 3 stock.

PeppaBox

(The Bacon Avenger) - Each night phase, you can wrap a player in bacon and throw them into a deep fryer, killing them instantly. This has infinite stock.

Miss Juicy

(Disgust) – If you’re completely disgusted by the actions of Vigilante, you can steal a bullet from them and shoot someone else the next night. They will not know until after the fact. 1 stock.

Naomision

(Raven Baxter) – The stone on your forehead lets you know when you’re about to be attacked. It will automatically dodge any attempt on your life. 3 stock.

Yas Witch

(Ebony “Yes” Jenkins) – You have the power to scream so loud that you disrupt all of mafia’s actions and thrusting the night into day. The host will tell you to shut up afterwards, however.

Summer

(Winter Runner) - If you're being targeted by the mafia, you will stand so still and awkward in front of a hole that stops their bag for the night. 2 stock.

Oprah Soldier

(Cult of Children Ringleader) - Each Night Phase you may jail one player. The player that has been jailed will not be able to perform an action and they will not be able to vote the following Day Phase. You cannot target the same player consecutively; non-consecutively is fine.

Tracee

(Underestimated Queen) - You begin the game with 4 kill stocks. Starting Night 2, you may begin using them on the players.

Aubrey

(Dr. Miami) - If you're confirmed to die during a night phase, you will shove silicone into the face of who is trying to kill you and it will kill them with you. One stock.

Typing

(ASMR Nosy Queen) - At night you can see a list of all abilities that were used and who they were used on, but not who used them. You have three stocks of this ability.

MuffyBoxGuy

(Tantrum) - If you are one of the top two lynch candidates, you may shut your windows in the apartment in your Dated Apartment Complex, then cause day to become night. Once the night phase begins, you may target someone you suspect as being mafia, killing them. However, if you target them, you die with them.

Nuthn

(Texting Bitch) - If anyone is targeting you - whether they be town, 3P, or mafia - you will detect them and put them on blast like an airline on Twitter. Anything they attempt will not work; one stock.

Sumn

(Tired of You Bitches) - You have the ability to revive any player of your choosing. One stock – meaning it can be used only once.

Cuca

(OG Meme Queen) - Your vote will always count as three, but the lynch tally will never show it. If you get on a lynch train that has more than three people on it, your vote will count as SIX. If you're suspected of being Cuca by mafia and they order a hit on you, you will take one of them to the grave with you.

7.png

Spoiler

Theflavour

(Whew, the flavour) – If you post at least 10 songs without the group suspecting you of being theflavour (it can be a song title included in your post, it can be a youtube link, as long as it's a song - when you have all 10, DM me and I'll check your posts), you have the power to kill any of the mafia members (you’ll pick a number 1-10).

Larrybop

(A chill bop!) – If you post at least 10 songs without the group suspecting you of being Larrybop (it can be a song title included in your post, it can be a youtube link, as long as it's a song - when you have all 10, DM me and I'll check your posts), you have the power to kill any of the town members (you’ll pick a number 1-20).

YouKnow

(Doug-Based) – If you explode in the thread with meltdowns and town doesn’t think you’re 3P, you will be immune for a night.

Wixiana

(Death By Texting) - You may target one player every other night and they will die by seeing a leaked nude of them. If mafia is defeated and you are still standing, the game goes on. Your ultimate goal is to be the last player left of the game.

8.png

Spoiler

Peachos

(Mother of the Meme Order) - Leader of the Mafia, has the final say in who mafia targets.

(Triple Kill) - Instead of a mafia kill, you may submit 3 players and their corresponding roles. If you guess incorrectly, then the kill will fail. Both kill abilities will be passed down until the last member of the mafia.

(Immortal) - As leader of the Infernus you cannot be targeted by theflavour unless you are the only one left standing.

Laughing Crying Face

(ROLF) - At any point during the Day Phase, you have the ability to summon ROLF (the Final Form of Laughing Crying Face, Son of Jas) to halt all actions and immediately turn the day into night. You can only use this once.

(Deadbanana) - If investigated, you will transform into a the Pumpkin Version of Deadbanana and lose the ROLF power. If you are lynched, you can instantly curse any of the players lynching you.

Momo

(Momoserve Said Shut Up) - Each night you may target one player. They will not be able to talk or vote during the following Day Phase. If they talk in the Day Phase they are silenced, they will be immediately cursed and die in the next day phase.

Grimes

(Choke You Until Your Powers Don’t Work) - Every other night you may target one player. Their ability will not be successful.

(Spank Me Until I’m Powerful as Peachos) - Every other night, you can target one player. All mafia abilities targeting them will not fail.

Sassy

(Sharon the Forger) - Each Night Phase, you may target one player. If they are investigated, the Investigator will get inconclusive results. If you target the YouKnow, he will join the mafia.

Boomi

(Don’t You Know That You’re Toxic) - You have a chance to poison a target during night. They will die the following night. The target will know that they have been poisoned. This ability can only be used once.

Celine

(You Can’t Sing Bitch!) – Whenever a member is getting on your nerves, you have the power to shoot them dead on your own accord whenever you feel like. 1 stock.

Duca

(Bouncy Lies) - Each night, you have the chance to frame a player. If they are investigated, they will die. 

Astronomy

wx94h7csi6m01.jpg?width=274&height=406

PLAYERS

1. thecptz

2. Touch It ( PeppaBox - Killed Day One by Iron Bebe ) 

3. Psycho

4. disruptive ( Captain Some Points - Killed Day One by Larrybop ) 

5. Hikari ( Transracial Widow - Killed Night Three by Mafia )

6. luckystrike

7. Not Like The Movies

8. Noah

9. Guero

10. Overprotected ( Tracee - Killed Night One by Mafia ) 

11. Staryu

12. PinkBox (Celine - Killed Day Three by Town )

13. Wonderlust ( Momo - Killed Day Four by Town )

14. fiercE ( Wixiana - Killed Night Two by Mafia ) 

15. Dibbles

16. Dessy

17. mokitsu

18. Nurr  ( UmaKompton Machine - Killed Night One by Wixiana ) 

19. A Public Affair ( Wendy - Killed Night Fourby Mafia )

20. Rence

21. worldwide angel

22. Alena

23. touya (tokio toni) kinomoto

24. K$Ellie ( Oprah Soldier- Killed Night Four by Mafia )

25. Diarrhoea ( Summer - Killed Night Three by Mafia )

26. kipperskipper ( Wig - Killed Night Three by Mafia )

27. Sempiternal 

28. dussymob (Sumn - Disqualified Night Four)

29. kiiwii

30. Rotunda

31. Genio ( Iron Bebe - Killed Night Four by Mafia )

32. DougAF ( YouKnow - Killed Day Two by Town ) 

thecptz

sign me up :cm:

Touch It

NOT THIS TROLLL.... ANYWAYS SIGN ME UP YESS

Psycho

me

icy

:shock:

disruptive

yup yup, sign me up!

disruptive

Hikari

yep yep yep been waiting for this to come back :heart2: 

luckystrike

:bibliahh: sign me up

Not Like The Movies

sign me up I guess, I promise I would READ properly this time and not save a mafia x 

Noah

reported for clickbait title/trolling. enjoy the wp!

Spoiler

jk sign me up

9xZPg9O.gif

Guero

sign me up 

Astronomy

Sign - Up List

1. thecptz

2. Touch It

3. Psycho

4. disruptive

5. Hikari