Jump to content

Britney's streams: Toxic hits 600M streams


abrahamjmr

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • abrahamjmr

    1137

  • Alexz

    551

  • sickboy

    80

  • skizzo

    75

Top Posters In This Topic

  • #FreeBritney Activist
On 6/10/2020 at 12:29 PM, Gerry I Shot said:

Womanizer is about to hit 200m and Baby One More Time is about to hit 300m

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
On 6/10/2020 at 12:29 PM, Gerry I Shot said:

Womanizer is about to hit 200m and Baby One More Time is about to hit 300m

...Baby One More Time is less than 2 million streams away from hitting that mark. Oops!...I Did It Again is coming harder too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerry I Shot
2 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

...Baby One More Time is less than 2 million streams away from hitting that mark. Oops!...I Did It Again is coming harder too. 

Yes but Oops is going to take longer to hit 300. BOMT will hit it first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Just now, Gerry I Shot said:

Yes but Oops is going to take longer to hit 300. BOMT will hit it first.

Yeah, Oops!... will eventually surpass ...Baby One More Time though. :dancehall: It's getting more daily streams. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerry I Shot
1 minute ago, abrahamjmr said:

Yeah, Oops!... will eventually surpass ...Baby One More Time though. :dancehall: It's getting more daily streams. 

The difference is very minimal. It would take a long time for it to surpass BOMT and that could change.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
25 minutes ago, Gerry I Shot said:

The difference is very minimal. It would take a long time for it to surpass BOMT and that could change.

Well, this happened last year and it changed during the last quarter of the year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
BlazingLovatic

Weird to see Criminal so high when it was a flop. It's finally getting the attention it deserves :clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Gimme More has been steadily increasing and reaching new peaks in daily streams in the past three days. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Womanizer hit a new daily streams peak today as well. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Oops!...I Dit It Again as well! 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Enzolorenzo

Gimme More streams are very impressive! It only has a 3.6M Spotify playlist reach and according to this it receives 0 recurrent airplay

 

and yet it still gets over 100k daily streams! Is it viral on Tik Tok or something? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
  • #FreeBritney Activist
On 7/18/2020 at 10:44 AM, Enzolorenzo said:

Gimme More streams are very impressive! It only has a 3.6M Spotify playlist reach and according to this it receives 0 recurrent airplay

 

and yet it still gets over 100k daily streams! Is it viral on Tik Tok or something? 

It reached a new peak yesterday! 

166k streams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • #FreeBritney Activist
On 7/18/2020 at 11:44 AM, Enzolorenzo said:

Gimme More streams are very impressive! It only has a 3.6M Spotify playlist reach and according to this it receives 0 recurrent airplay

 

and yet it still gets over 100k daily streams! Is it viral on Tik Tok or something? 

Gimme More has done amazing this year. I remember this post of mine few months ago in base:

 

On 9/24/2020 at 11:57 PM, Jeremiah said:

You guys know what song has done terrifically on Spotify this year? Gimme More.

 

According to this account, Gimme More did 26.7M total in 2019.

 

 

In 2020, Gimme More has done ~30M so far. It has not only already outdone big time its 2019 performance, it could add an extra 12M ending this year since it's currently pulling an average of 127k daily streams  :clap3:

According to my math back then, Gimme More should be doing 42m total in 2020, but it's currently at that already! (Aprox, I don't know the exact numbers). There's 17 days left of the year and hopefully the NYE boost is good.

 

A classic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
Anticipating

Daily streams (Jan. 15)

Toxic – 466,904 
Oops!...I Did It Again – 303,718 
Baby One More Time – 266,544 
Womanizer – 233,002 
Scream & Shout – 217,587 
Gimme More – 190,828 
Criminal – 117,282 
Circus – 110,209 
Work Bitch – 109,985 
Matches – 100,912 
I'm a Slave 4 U – 93,756

 

Coupure Électrique received 61,992 streams on Spotify yesterday (5,001,437 total).

 

Album streams:

1. In the Zone — 580,119
2. Oops!...I Did It Again — 438,878
3. Circus — 430,379
4. …Baby One More Time — 404,925
5. Blackout — 316,681
6. Glory — 306,782
7. Femme Fatale — 262,947
8. Britney — 185,154
9. Britney Jean — 127,219

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
On 6/10/2020 at 10:29 AM, Gerry I Shot said:

Womanizer is about to hit 200m and Baby One More Time is about to hit 300m

The way this was just 7n months agio and now Womanizer is at 240m and Baby at 350m, her streaming stats are getting good :clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Enzolorenzo

Gimme More will start doing 200k soon. :duca: Imagine if it had good playlisting. :jonny5:

 

Edited by Enzolorenzo
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Anticipating said:

Daily streams (Jan. 15)

Toxic – 466,904 
Oops!...I Did It Again – 303,718 
Baby One More Time – 266,544 
Womanizer – 233,002 
Scream & Shout – 217,587 
Gimme More – 190,828 
Criminal – 117,282 
Circus – 110,209 
Work Bitch – 109,985 
Matches – 100,912 
I'm a Slave 4 U – 93,756

 

Coupure Électrique received 61,992 streams on Spotify yesterday (5,001,437 total).

 

Album streams:

1. In the Zone — 580,119
2. Oops!...I Did It Again — 438,878
3. Circus — 430,379
4. …Baby One More Time — 404,925
5. Blackout — 316,681
6. Glory — 306,782
7. Femme Fatale — 262,947
8. Britney — 185,154
9. Britney Jean — 127,219

So this means yesterday from just Spotify alone: 

In The Zone - 386.746 EAS

Oops!...I Did It Again - 292.585 EAS

Circus - 286.919 EAS

...Baby One More Time - 269.95 EAS

Blackout - 211.12 EAS

Glory - 204.521 EAS

Femme Fatale - 175.298 EAS

Britney - 123.436 EAS

Britney Jean - 84.812 EAS

 

Total: 2,035.387 EAS on just her studio albums from Spotify alone yesterday :clap3: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr

Work Bitch will hit 200M streams in a few days!

:duca:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...