Jump to content

Britney's streams: Scream & Shout hits 400M


abrahamjmr

Recommended Posts

ToxDust
2 hours ago, frozemmm said:

Ahhh if only her label hadn’t scrapped the iconic funeral video for Gimme More instead of giving us that stripper pole mess:gaycatney6:

 

Gimme would officialy be up there with Baby and Oops:gaycatney6:

That funeral video was only the concept the director had, it was never shot. Britney herself sabotaged the shooting that day, she just wanted to dance on the pole, leaving the director with only that and the few other outtakes we got years after.

Blame Britney not her label.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • abrahamjmr

    711

  • Alexz

    350

  • lovemehateme

    66

  • skizzo

    65

1 hour ago, getinthezone said:

saturday was 2 days ago, click on the songs

"Hold It Against Me"

Total views: 131,842,976
Expected to hit 200,000,000 on: 2038/02/21 

 

:jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
ToxDust
3 minutes ago, skizzo said:

"Hold It Against Me"

Total views: 131,842,976
Expected to hit 200,000,000 on: 2038/02/21 

 

:jonny5:

Someone needs to make the breakdown on HIAM viral. I ain't waiting 17 years :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ToxDust said:

Someone needs to make the breakdown on HIAM viral. I ain't waiting 17 years :rip:

It's so odd how its easily the most neglected FF single these days

Link to post
Share on other sites
ToxDust
1 minute ago, skizzo said:

It's so odd how its easily the most neglected FF single these days

Too experimental and ahead of its time (and this time). 

TTWE, IWG and Criminal sound like a normal pop song from 2011. 

But the other singles are doing pretty bad on current stats too. If it wasn't for Criminal, FF would a completely forgotten era.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
15 minutes ago, ToxDust said:

Too experimental and ahead of its time (and this time). 

TTWE, IWG and Criminal sound like a normal pop song from 2011. 

But the other singles are doing pretty bad on current stats too. If it wasn't for Criminal, FF would a completely forgotten era.

We should campaign for a #JusticeForHIAM day. It deserves the streams. :sosad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ToxDust said:

Too experimental and ahead of its time (and this time). 

TTWE, IWG and Criminal sound like a normal pop song from 2011. 

But the other singles are doing pretty bad on current stats too. If it wasn't for Criminal, FF would a completely forgotten era.

I think it was of it's time tbh.

And tbf, if we exclude the Circus era and perhaps BOMT with Sometimes, most of Britney's albums have only one major streaming hit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ToxDust
1 hour ago, abrahamjmr said:

We should campaign for a #JusticeForHIAM day. It deserves the streams. :sosad:

We should campaign for creative minds to make HIAM's breakdown viral, I see too much potential there.

Edited by ToxDust
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ToxDust said:

That funeral video was only the concept the director had, it was never shot. Britney herself sabotaged the shooting that day, she just wanted to dance on the pole, leaving the director with only that and the few other outtakes we got years after.

Blame Britney not her label.

I thought the funeral scenes were filmed, no? That scene of her walking with that black outfit on I thought was her walking back from the funeral, so I assumed it had been filmed? Fill this teenage Britney stan in, sis:ohwow: I was unfortunately learning how to write while that was all going down:gaycatney6:

Edited by frozemmm
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

I thought the funeral scenes were filmed, no? That scene of her walking with that black outfit on I thought was her walking back from the funeral, so I assumed it had been filmed? Fill this teenage Britney stan in, sis:ohwow: I was unfortunately learning how to write while that was all going down:gaycatney6:

I believe the funeral scenes were never filmed, just her walking towards the club, and apparently her back in her room.

Link to post
Share on other sites
ToxDust
1 hour ago, frozemmm said:

I thought the funeral scenes were filmed, no? That scene of her walking with that black outfit on I thought was her walking back from the funeral, so I assumed it had been filmed? Fill this teenage Britney stan in, sis:ohwow: I was unfortunately learning how to write while that was all going down:gaycatney6:

Like someone said those funeral scenes were never filmed, but were part of a concept the director had in the script (which hasn't been fully confirmed).

 

Britney was just NOT having it. Piece of me video also has some messy behind the scenes stories like her being late 12 hours to the set or the choreo being made up in like 5 minutes by her on set lol.

I guess I'm just glad we even have 2 music videos from that year.

 

You can read a bit more of it here https://www.breatheheavy.com/makeup-artist-britney-sabotaged-gimme-more-music-video-plot/

Edited by ToxDust
Link to post
Share on other sites
Dingdong123
4 hours ago, ToxDust said:

Too experimental and ahead of its time (and this time). 

TTWE, IWG and Criminal sound like a normal pop song from 2011. 

But the other singles are doing pretty bad on current stats too. If it wasn't for Criminal, FF would a completely forgotten era.

Yeah HIAM is just too experimental back then. I remember hearing it the first time and thinking that it aint the massive lead single that everyone’s waiting. But now the song is truly fire :flame: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
americanshameless
14 minutes ago, ToxDust said:

Like someone said those funeral scenes were never filmed, but were part of a concept the director had in the script (which hasn't been fully confirmed).

 

Britney was just NOT having it. Piece of me video also has some messy behind the scenes stories like her being late 12 hours to the set or the choreo being made up in like 5 minutes by her on set lol.

I guess I'm just glad we even have 2 music videos from that year.

 

You can read a bit more of it here https://www.breatheheavy.com/makeup-artist-britney-sabotaged-gimme-more-music-video-plot/

pretty decent for a made-up choreo :rip: it worked for the song 

 

wNrLM2p.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
ToxDust
1 hour ago, americanshameless said:

pretty decent for a made-up choreo :rip: it worked for the song 

 

wNrLM2p.gif

I agree, she did THAT in 5 minutes.

But some of those dumb ass backup "dancers" tho... :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ToxDust

Charli just made ANOTHER video dancing to GM :rip:

I LOVE how hard she is stanning.

 

And also Toxic is QUACKING, tomorrow or wednesday she's OVER.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Gimme More is now #3 on Britney’s Spotify page.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...