Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Måneskin win with 524 points!

Queen Conchita

14 hours ago, Blackthorn said:

Do y'all think the Swedes will vote for The Mamas by default, so they can get another chance?

Nah, only if the song is good enough. Sweden is not gonna vote for something that won't be competitive at Eurovision. They'll definitely have a big chance at winning if the song doesn't suck though.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Bicassie

• Valtersen

• DUA LIPA

Get your VPNs ready, les filles! You can listen to the songs here https://www.france.tv/france-2/eurovision-france/
There is a YouTube channel that re-uploads those videos but some seem to be missing as I write : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBQUB8t9B4pc7FdiZ2rVlXA

EDIT : France TV is a bitch, it blocked all of the YouTube re-uploads lmao. I think the 1st link works without any VPN though. 

EDIT2

The videos had been uploaded on the official Eurovision France/FranceTV YouTube channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/c/EurovisionFranceFTV/videos

Edited by Blackthorn
Dunno why I made a new post when I could have edited this... 💀
On 12/3/2020 at 6:29 PM, Merlls said:

Melodifestivalen 2021 – Artists / song titles

Tess Merkel – "Good life"

:matty:

Is she a distant relative of Angela Merkel?:bibliahh:

greeneyedsoul
6 hours ago, MayorOfTrollTown said:

First confirmed entry for 2021

Not really feeling it :gaycat6:

When will Albania ditch their screamfests?

:gaycat6:

KillingYourCareer
4 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Evelina Sašenko is back. We are not ready. :jonny5: @KillingYourCareer @Dom

The Roop will win again anyway. :rip:

I heard Albania's song, it's right what you'd expect from them, nothing special. I don't get why they keep sending these dated songs that don't go anywhere when they have such a vibrant music industry.

• ATRL Moderator

I don’t like the Albanian song.  The pacing in the song is weird, it takes too long to go somewhere and when that finally happens it’s not enough to make the wait worth it. 

It's weird that Melodifestivalen isn't getting a tour this year but at this point we shouldn't be surprised. France so far isn't that bad. I am glad they are going back to national selections. So far I like Je T'Emmènerai Danser, Magique, Tutti, Paris Me Dit (giving me Chromatica vibes). I have feeling it's gonna be between Andriamad, Juliette Moraine and Barbara Pravi though. Based on history, France usually sends upbeat songs (as of recently with national selection-wise), I wouldn't be surprised if they vote for a ballad.

On 12/24/2020 at 12:49 AM, MayorOfTrollTown said:

First confirmed entry for 2021

Not really feeling it :gaycat6:

I expected less from Albania, this is the same **** they send every year and then they wonder why they don't get pass the semi's.

On 12/19/2020 at 5:29 PM, greeneyedsoul said:

Robbed :'(

This Roma queen... she should come back soon but the broadcaster wouldn't even let her enter the building

greeneyedsoul
3 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

This Roma queen... she should come back soon but the broadcaster wouldn't even let her enter the building

Roma sensation Sofi was too ahead of her time + Europeans generally hating on women of color. 

C6TeBy5.gif

1 minute ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Roma sensation Sofi was too ahead of her time + Europeans generally hating on women of color. 

C6TeBy5.gif

She's not a WOC but yes, Europeans don't like voting for WOC. Stella Mwangi is the proof.

Roma king Joci Papai scored a good place for Hungary tho so...

C6TeBy5.gif

greeneyedsoul
1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

She's not a WOC but yes, Europeans don't like voting for WOC. Stella Mwangi is the proof.

Roma king Joci Papai scored a good place for Hungary tho so...

C6TeBy5.gif

The POC association or whatever its name is disagrees with you.

C6TeBy5.gif

Stella not qualifying was indeed racism, I fear.

C6TeBy5.gif

J Legend X

Waiting for the Announcement of the UK's highest placement in ages...The Frock Destroyers !