THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Måneskin win with 524 points!

Queen Conchita

Absolutely scrihming at the fact that at this point Malta/Switzerland could be a SURPRISE winner :toofunny2: :jonny5: 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Pendulum

• DUA LIPA

• Valtersen

2 hours ago, Bicassie said:

So...where are the catsuits? :sistrens:

Hahaha Haha who‘s laughing now?:gaygacat4:

53 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

France won't qualify :coffee2: I refuse 

:skull: Ahem...

Spoiler

On a side note I'm avoiding rehearsal vids (they feel like spoilers to me lol) and I can't wait to watch Barbara's performance next week! 

According to people in the community it's gonna be epic and moving, I wonder how her tailor-made Christian Dior outfit will look like. :allears:

1 minute ago, Mariano said:

Absolutely scrihming at the fact that at this point Malta/Switzerland could be a SURPRISE winner :toofunny2: :jonny5: 

they are frontrunners? How would that be a suprise? A suprise winner would be anyone that isn’t in the top 5 of the betting odds

1 minute ago, Blackthorn said:

:skull: Ahem...

Reveal hidden contents

On a side note I'm avoiding rehearsal vids (they feel like spoilers to me lol) and I can't wait to watch Barbara's performance next week! 

According to people in the community it's gonna be epic and moving, I wonder how her tailor-made Christian Dior outfit will look like. :allears:

Have you watched her NF performance? Because it's more or less the same. 

1 minute ago, Komet blu said:

Have you watched her NF performance? Because it's more or less the same. 

I did! Ah that's great then, the performance was very powerful as it was! I thought there would be a drastic change. 

11 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

they are frontrunners? How would that be a suprise? A suprise winner would be anyone that isn’t in the top 5 of the betting odds

well I exaggerated sis, but they are not top 2 anymore is the point nn and after the semis they could lose even more hype. 

Serbia reminds me of Bulgarian Pop Folk girls (cuz they literally are pop folk kind of nn). 

So in terms of hanging props, Cyprus has a big mirror that moves up and down, Serbia has a disco ball, UK has 2 gigantic trumpets, Bulgaria has sand falling from the ceiling, and Spain has a big inflatable moon. I will never get over the absolute STRUGGLE it was for Israel to rig one (1) lamp for Duncan. :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, Valtersen said:

Iceland bleeding in the odds is wrong on so many levels :toofunny2:

It surpassed Bulgaria, but that's probably cuz of its 2nd rehearsal, I hope BG goes back up tmmrw after its 2nd rehearsal. 

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

@KillingYourCareer pls talk some sense into these people...explain how and why Voila is not winning!?!?!

1949312694_ezgif-6-6d7ea58d960c(1).thumb

We already had our boring artsy winner in 2017 with Portugal, no need for that anymore until 2027 now

On a serious note, I can see a jury-driven victory for France unfortunately, but I'd take them anytime over Switzerland

7 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Serbia reminds me of Bulgarian Pop Folk girls (cuz they literally are pop folk kind of nn). 

I wonder if they'll get much votes from outside the Balkan region, even though I love them idk about their international appeal

6 minutes ago, Mariano said:

They started as RnB/Pop and were only doing English songs. After Favorito they did some Pop-Folkish songs. But they are really not Pop-Folk, they are doing many things.

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

We already had our boring artsy winner in 2017 with Portugal, no need for that anymore until 2027 now

On a serious note, I can see a jury-driven victory for France unfortunately, but I'd take them anytime over Switzerland

yeah I can totally see France winning, I feel like the EBU will also really enjoy a big country winning and hosting last time it happened was when? Germany?

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I wonder if they'll get much votes from outside the Balkan region, even though I love them idk about their international appeal

I mean why not, but this year is extremely competitive so I kind of doubt it. 

What was Poland thinking for having pyro for the entire performance? They deserve to flop.:rip:

3 minutes ago, Mariano said:

yeah I can totally see France winning, I feel like the EBU will also really enjoy a big country winning and hosting last time it happened was when? Germany?

I don't think they're very worried about that, considering the coronavirus problem that likely won't be fully resolved by next year, they might as well be happy with a downscaled contest in Iceland or Malta next year. I can honestly see Iceland winning, the local energy is just too much. :michael:

She sounds amazing chile, I am starting to like it and I can see it sweeping both jury and televote :rip:   Most of the others will cancel eachother out for her I can see it :jonny6: 

30 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

We have a l ot of lot of ppl across the Europe they always trend in Germany/Austria/Switzerland etc. Whenever they release bigger aing. TuTuRuTu trended in Australia lol.

But yeah yhey are mostly pop girl group that experiments with folk pop/ethnic music.

Their R&B songs are great

The only thing that's stopping me from seeing an easy France win is the fact there might be some votes splitting with Switzerland. I guess it can also seem really simplistic and maybe too ~artsy for some, but then again, a xanax'd snoozefest won in 2017 :michael: