Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Måneskin win with 524 points!

Queen Conchita

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Bicassie

• Valtersen

• DUA LIPA

*-ChriZ-*
19 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

Eric would have won and that's that.

Not with those first grader lyrics.

elvenOCEAN
25 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

:toofunny2:

Gogetonthebus
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

I was going to say not with those nasally vocals but the way the prerecorded track is carrying so many acts this year it wouldn’t have mattered:cm:

Edited by Gogetonthebus
Glacia

I know Tusse had an operation but... at least the Mama's would've been more reliably vocally :deadbanana:

MAKSIM

Just finished watching Manizha’s interview with w*wibloggs and I’m sold on St Petersburg 2022

Mellark

I am seeing the Sweden slander and let me just say as someone who followed Melodifestivalen this year. It was really underwhelming. There was some cute songs here and there but with COVID and all, it wasn't the same energy. If Sweden doesn't qualify on Tuesday, it should be a humbling moment for them and I would be surprised. I would feel bad for Tusse, though. Christer Björkman isn't the producer anymore so they have new production next year and ****. Regardless, Melfest is going to go under a strong change next year and most likely will be with an audience and they can probably do the tour again if vaccinations get their **** together in Sweden. 

1 hour ago, Glacia said:

I know Tusse had an operation but... at least the Mama's would've been more reliably vocally :deadbanana:

Honestly, they had the option of just cancelling Melfest this year and internally selected The Mamas, but Björkman is leaving and it's very huge in Sweden so they probably would've kept going. 

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

Just finished watching Manizha’s interview with w*wibloggs and I’m sold on St Petersburg 2022

Russia will probably be a surprise winner for me, to be honest with you. I think a Malta vs. Russia vs. Switzerland vs. France battle might happen. 

Valtersen

That Russia win some of you are talking about is BEYOND not happening :rip:

P!nk Forever

Ready for Italy to take home the Victory. Can‘t wait for their rehearsal.:flame:

Bicassie
31 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

Ready for Italy to take home the Victory. Can‘t wait for their rehearsal.:flame:

Italy won’t even do better than Finland in the final :ahh:

P!nk Forever
10 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

What do you know? They are already better than them by wearing catsuits on stage. At least that‘s what I think they will wear on stage. Seethe real hard.:flame:

*-ChriZ-*
13 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

U obviously have never followed Eurovision if u believe Finland will do better than Italy this year :ahh:

Bicassie
42 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

U obviously have never followed Eurovision if u believe Finland will do better than Italy this year :ahh:

I have watched yearly since 2005 and I am sure that Finland will do better in the final because they stand out a lot more than Italy + the energy they serve is on a whole other level and the song is a lot more accessible to non-rock fans. I don’t like rock but Finland sells it a lot better than what I saw from Maneskin at San Remo. :sistrens:

*-ChriZ-*
18 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I have watched yearly since 2005 and I am sure that Finland will do better in the final because they stand out a lot more than Italy + the energy they serve is on a whole other level and the song is a lot more accessible to non-rock fans. I don’t like rock but Finland sells it a lot better than what I saw from Maneskin at San Remo. :sistrens:

Italy goes Top 5 with horrid entries, so they will easily go Top5 with this years entry.

Bicassie
1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Italy goes Top 5 with horrid entries, so they will easily go Top5 with this years entry.

I only said that Finland will do better :fan:

P!nk Forever
19 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I have watched yearly since 1999 and know that your opinion is full of ****.:gaygacat4:

Bicassie
Just now, P!nk Forever said:

I have watched yearly since 1999 and know that your opinion is full of ****.:gaygacat4:

We will see who‘s right on the 22nd of May :nicole:

Mariano

Italy >>>>>>>>>>>> Finland

But yeah Finland can still outperform with their generic song. 

Why would Russia do better than Ukraine? I'm not saying it can't, but if y'all are predicting Russia as a winner, then why not Ukraine too? 

Bicassie

So Malta changed the outfits for Destiny and the dancers...no more pink...hello silver :sistrens:

P!nk Forever
2 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

So Malta changed the outfits for Destiny and the dancers...no more pink...hello silver :sistrens:

Is she becoming an Albina tribute act?:sistrens:

Mariano

Not another silver outfit :rip:  I have to see it first, but I think the P!nk was actually very smart and would've been memorable. I hope they bring it back. 

Bicassie
Just now, Mariano said:

Not another silver outfit :rip:  I have to see it first, but I think the P!nk was actually very smart and would've been memorable. I hope they bring it back. 

I agree :skull:

I actually liked the all pink/monochromatic outfits. :katie:
The fact that the boots are still pink bothers me too... :toofunny3:

*-ChriZ-*
14 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Italy >>>>>>>>>>>> Finland

But yeah Finland can still outperform with their generic song. 

Why would Russia do better than Ukraine? I'm not saying it can't, but if y'all are predicting Russia as a winner, then why not Ukraine too? 

Ukraine is very polarizing and while some might stan the song, i think the juries might not give it a great score.

Russia on the other hand has a very positive message that is socially critical and raises awarness. Add to that the mix of modern "rap"-ish sound and folk song, the fact that Russia usually gets many votes from Eastern European countries, and there u go.

Plus, Manizha is very charismatic and likeable, something that Russian entries sometimes tend to struggle with.