THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Måneskin win with 524 points!

Queen Conchita

4 minutes ago, Guy Next Door said:

I LOOOOOVE THIS GIRL :heart2: THAT STAGE, THOSE PICS :clap3: SHE LOOKING LIKE A GODDESS COMING TO SAVE PEOPLE :jamming:

I am undecided about this. It looks kinda cheap and like it will flop.

Also she shouldn't have picked 4 dancers all taller than her.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Pendulum

• DUA LIPA

• Valtersen

This semi has too many good songs and talented performers for Sweden to qualify with that jury bait song. Leave it in the semi please. We’re begging you. 

7 minutes ago, Guy Next Door said:

I LOOOOOVE THIS GIRL :heart2: THAT STAGE, THOSE PICS :clap3: SHE LOOKING LIKE A GODDESS COMING TO SAVE PEOPLE :jamming:

I hate whatever she's wearing  :rip:

she needs to change it

I am confused. I read on Albina's video that she chose "the small stage for her performance", apparently they can choose between small and big stages/scenes? Is this a new thing?

Who else chose the small stage?

5 hours ago, Funhouse said:

I actually like Australia. I love weird, unique bops 

Cyprus snapped, won't be surprised if she pulls an Eleni, but yeah there's way more possible winners/top 5s this year I feel :rip: 

22 minutes ago, Guy Next Door said:

I am confused. I read on Albina's video that she chose "the small stage for her performance", apparently they can choose between small and big stages/scenes? Is this a new thing?

Who else chose the small stage?

She is the only one not performing on the big stage..

Others act use big stage

Posted (edited)

We need emergency permission for Armenia and Belarus to participate via a satellite so the countries could vote and secure 12 points for my girl manizha

1twitter.thumb.gif.763ad1e35f2d0d4863f01

Edited by noahfence

3 minutes ago, Underworld said:

She is the only one not performing on the big stage..

Others act use big stage

I am really interested why is that. Is that considered unique? Maybe.

Has this happened in the past as well? Artists could choose between two stages?

7 minutes ago, Guy Next Door said:

you can basically choose whatever part of the stage you want to perform on, you can additionally use what the stage has to offer (lights/screens/effects) etc and can request to use the props that you want to bring. some probs are obvs easy to install like a pedestal others are harder, except if you're israel than having a suspended lamp can be a complicated prob as well.

but if the stage has a feature you want to use you're definitely allowed to use it. 

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Italy when they win next week

DUA LIPA

...win the candidacy to present the award to manizha next week

grammy, katy perry, and reaction image | Laugh, The funny, Just for laughs

19 minutes ago, Guy Next Door said:

I mean artists are free to move around the stage as much as they want. Finland actually uses those wings at the sides of the main stage.

Albina spends most of her performance on the catwalk between the main stage and the B stage, with the transparant LED as her main backdrop. You can see a little of that in this Wiwibloggs video. I think using that part of the stage will make her performance look really distinct and it's an interesting use of the technology that is available this year.

Several artists have done their entire performances on the B stage in the past as well, some succesfully (Salvador Sobral in 2017) and some unsuccesfully (Sennek in 2018).

why is Azerbaijan #11 on the betting odds for semi final 1? :bibliahh:

she's definitely going through with that sound and those visuals. not qualifying out of the pop girls are the vanilla ones, either Albina or Eden. or even both

Cyprus Ukraine and Bulgaria have the best staging for me this year. France potentially too if they just keep what they did at National selection. 

Australia really deserves to go to the final this year! They brought something so out of the box and creative and her vocals and staging are on POINT! 

Posted (edited)

i feel like Azerbaijan made a mistake by staging their entry on the main stage, i totally see what the press were saying that that entry just looks "lost" on that big empty stage. I feel like a bright colourful floor might have saved this a bit but everything just blends into one big dark surrounding with those 5 people on stage and that huge LED ball in the background.

Efendi and Albina basically have the same concept of the main act and 4 dancers but Albina has tight camera work and the advantage of the much more compact stage. 

Edited by DUA LIPA

how awful is Sweden, im sorry. the song, the whole performance just ew....... im rooting for Elena and tik tok.