Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Måneskin win with 524 points!

Queen Conchita

2 minutes ago, Million_Lights said:

Edited :fan:

Switzerland isn't in this semi, we need to work some ATRL voodoo to transfer Katya's illness to sweden or belgium or north macedonia someone else :dancehall3: 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Pendulum

• DUA LIPA

• Valtersen

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

i think it would have been better if Go_A's rehearsal had been postponed till tomorrow or Friday or Saturday

watching a stand-in try to sing Shum will be horrible I fear, only Kate can slay it

they won't stream it if it's a stand in and just rehearse in the arena internally. 

1 minute ago, Schhh said:

She needs to nail that high note more. That was offkey af :rip:

Also wheres the energy when dancing?

Shes gonna have to pull herself together if she wants to make it to the finals.

Just now, ZIVERT said:

Switzerland isn't in this semi, we need to work some ATRL voodoo to transfer Katya's illness to sweden or belgium or north macedonia someone else :dancehall3: 

Not Belgium! I want my country in the final.  But the song sucks.

My favorite part of Tick Tock are the gay dancers. Nice filler performance for this semi :eli: 

1 minute ago, Schhh said:

I wanted to see the use of the 2nd screen...you can see the platform that’s on the catwalk :monkey:

Just now, Million_Lights said:

Not Belgium! I want my country in the final.  But the song sucks.

I like the song a lot actually, but not Hooverphonic and their rotten attitude unfortunately :katie: 

Just now, DUA LIPA said:

they won't stream it if it's a stand in and just rehearse in the arena internally. 

then it's alright i guess

I'm just sad that the next rehearsal after this one will be dress rehearsal and the one for juries, and Kate won't have enough time to practice on stage compared with all the other particpants (except Montaigne of course)

Albina is just too stiff! Especially compared to the dancers that are literally next to her. She looks like she is half-assing. I understand that she probably cares more about her vocals but c'mon it's ESC and you have one of the most danceable songs in the competition. Move your ass more gurl!

12 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

How long does it take???

I don't really know, we might not get the results until tomorrow

5 minutes ago, Flomik said:

then it's alright i guess

I'm just sad that the next rehearsal after this one will be dress rehearsal and the one for juries, and Kate won't have enough time to practice on stage compared with all the other particpants (except Montaigne of course)

For what it's worth, it sounded like Ukraine's first rehearsal was the most camera-ready out of all of them. Kate was great then and she'll be ready for the dress rehearsal if she is healthy and feels up to it.

1 minute ago, Funhouse said:

For what it's worth, it sounded like Ukraine's first rehearsal was the most camera-ready out of all of them. Kate was great then and she'll be ready for the dress rehearsal if she is healthy and feels up to it.

I hope so :cries:

So will we at least get the TV version of Ukraine's first rehearsal? :rip: Girl I need to see the TV version ASAP

apparently Romania's vocals were MUCH better than in the 1st rehearsal

good for her ig

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

She still sounds shaky but yeah it was times better. I PRAY she qualifies, it's my fav song this year :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

the second screen looks great in this picture 

The transparent LED was the thing I was looking forward to the most and it is SERVING. :jonny:

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

good for her ig

She sounded better but the concept of the performance still sounds like a NQ to me :katie: 

she sounded better but in the last run through with the smoke machine she sounded horrible again apparently 

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Gogetonthebus said:

The transparent LED was the thing I was looking forward to the most and it is SERVING. :jonny:

I love that countries are actually using it (as well as the revolving screen doors and the smaller moving screens). We've had so many stage gimmicks that no one ended up using.

Edited by Funhouse

yeah the stand-in SLAYED

but we need them to upload the tv version of the first rehearsal with kateryna :dancehall3:

the stand in wasn't singing they just played the studio version for the broadcast

romania taking forever to get uploaded :deadbanana2: