Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Måneskin win with 524 points!

Queen Conchita

I WILL KILL MYSELF IF GO_A DON'T PERFORM LIVE WHAT A DISASTER THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT DAY NOT THIS F*CKING MESS

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Pendulum

• DUA LIPA

• Valtersen

GO_A AREN'T COMING FOR THE #1 ON THE PRESS POLL I CAN'T THIS DAY IS F*CKING OVER!!!!

4 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Diablo looking exactly like She Got Me :ahh:

She killed it tho

Wait now that you've mentioned it. :deadbanana4:

Shame for Ireland. Such a cool concept but Lesley isn't that great live. 

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

the tired vocals :rip: 

NQ

there's a reason why she isn't singing that one last "home" after the chorus :mandown:

OMG IF GOA CANNOT PERFORM BECAUSE OF COVID IM GONNA FUME SO HARD!!! NO ****ING WAY! SHE BETTER PULL HERSELF TOGETHER!!!

giphy.gif

Stay strong my Ukrainian sisters / Go_A supporters :dancehall3: We'll get through this, we'll get past this :dancehall3:

Spoiler

NO BUT I'M ACTUALLY SEETHING AND I'M SO SAD WTF I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY ONLY FOR IT TO BE SH*T

Posted (edited)

the lights this year look great, there's so many options to use the full potential of the stage.

kii at belgium out of all candidates rehearsing like 4 times today :weeps:

Edited by DUA LIPA

2 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

Stay strong my Ukrainian sisters / Go_A supporters :dancehall3: We'll get through this, we'll get past this :dancehall3:

Reveal hidden contents

NO BUT I'M ACTUALLY SEETHING AND I'M SO SAD WTF I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY ONLY FOR IT TO BE SH*T

I cannot take a potential NQ from Ukraine because of stupid circumstancea after Maruvs NQ due to political reasons. **** THAT! UKRAINE, GET UR **** TOGETHER!

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

Reveal hidden contents

I was waiting all day for them :jonny2: 

Now we're going to get some bitch blubbering her way through the Ukrainian words as our rehearsal snippet :jonny2: 

Why couldn't it have been Sweden :jonny2: 

Re: the Go_A situation, Kateryna wasn't feeling well which is why she had to take a mandatory PCR test. The results for this test take longer than the other tests they're doing, which is why she can't rehearse right now. There is no indication that she has covid currently.

the fact that israel (country) always pulls some political sh** just weeks/days before eurovision... at least we're not getting those russian peace ballads from them (as of yet)

Posted (edited)

Interesting how they use the 2nd screen as well, i wonder if it will show up on camera

Them being after cyprus-croatia probably benefits them a lot :lakitu:

Edited by Mister Max

3 minutes ago, Blackthorn said:

Y'all calm tf down, they'll be more than fine

E1MURt2XIAAJq0L?format=jpg&name=large

слава богу за це :jonny5:

Come thru sis

5 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

The results for this test take longer than the other tests they're doing

How long does it take???

8 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I was waiting all day for them :jonny2: 

Now we're going to get some bitch blubbering her way through the Ukrainian words as our rehearsal snippet :jonny2: 

Why couldn't it have been Swedenitzerland :jonny2: 

Edited :fan:

Posted (edited)

i think it would have been better if Go_A's rehearsal had been postponed till tomorrow or Friday or Saturday

watching a stand-in try to sing Shum will be horrible I fear, only Kate can slay it

Edited by Flomik