Jump to content

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Måneskin win with 524 points!


Queen Conchita

Recommended Posts

Random_
10 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

if she did that in Rotterdam....she could’ve possibly qualified :cries:

This might help her tho. The song is hella hard to sing and she won't have to worry about being consistent haha But this looks amazing!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Pendulum

    731

  • Bicassie

    655

  • Valtersen

    583

  • DUA LIPA

    556

Bicassie
Just now, Random_ said:

This might help her tho. The song is hella hard to sing and she won't have to worry about being consistent haha But this looks amazing!!!

I don’t think that her absence will help her. She already has a hard time being in such a stacked semi...I don’t see her suddenly doing better than other entries that are actually there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Random_
1 minute ago, Devotion said:

He kinda looks constipated

 

He's not a great vocalist. The backtrack is there to cover up every mistake and still sounds shaky.. This will be the worst result Sweden has had in the last decade 

Link to post
Share on other sites
elvenOCEAN

That stage was made with a huge audience in mind. I do not think it works without it...at all. :doc:

Link to post
Share on other sites
elvenOCEAN
5 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

 

it’s visually stunning but the sound/music is kinda falling flat for some reason...

Oh gosh, the sounds is horrendous... :rip:

Not sure whether it's the Dutch or the lack of backing vocals on the backing track, but this must be corrected because it takes away so much from the song.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloody

Perched to see how Cyprus broadcast will look like :gaycat5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloodflowers.

Of wow, they are now filming the whole performance? Can't wait for Albina and Hurricane footage!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Devotion
Posted (edited)

 

Im really having a hard time understanding his movement on stage :toofunny2: He looks like a grandmother with that posture. 

Edited by Devotion
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bicassie
1 minute ago, Bloody said:

Perched to see how Cyprus broadcast will look like :gaycat5:

Yeah omg I’m expecting VISUALS :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rob_Matteo
4 minutes ago, Devotion said:

 

Im really having a hard time understanding his movement on stage :toofunny2: He looks like a grandmother with that posture. 

Sweden really chose THIS over Eric or Dotter :toofunny3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bicassie
2 minutes ago, Devotion said:

 

The light might be a bit too bright...they should tone it down lol :skull: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
P!nk Forever

This bitch is so filthy. I can see from here that she has an unshaved *****.:gaycat5:

 

QPY2IaR.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
DUA LIPA
20 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

Wait what's that camera doing in front of the screen? Will they just play the Australia's tape for us, or will they record the screen in the arena as the tape plays and show us that? :deadbanana:

these type of cameras usually have their "standby" position somewhere in the middle of the arena, it's like that at concerts and other venues as well. I'm sure they'll just play the tape on the broadcast, possible cut in some audience in the beginning and end but i'm not sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Komet blu

The 'live laugh love' messages on the screen will never not be cringy :skull: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
DUA LIPA

i was actually shocked when i found out tusse is like.. really young.. the new styling makes him look even older than he already did at melfest though...

 

every minute would have been such a serve on this stage i just know eric would have brought it all every minute :WAP: 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
AgentChain

Let’s start a prayer circle for Montaigne to pull through. :dancehall:

 

I hope she qualifies. The juries and the public will vote for her out of sympathy and judging by the live-on-tape, she showed that she isn’t backing down without a fight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
*-ChriZ-*
Just now, AgentChain said:

Let’s start a prayer circle for Montaigne to pull through. :dancehall:

 

I hope she qualifies. The juries and the public will vote for her out of sympathy and judging by the live-on-tape, she showed that she isn’t backing down without a fight.

Australia shouldve gotten a wildcard for next year and shouldve had a guest performance this year tbh. Them participating is just stupid and unfair to them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
DUA LIPA
9 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

The light might be a bit too bright...they should tone it down lol :skull: 

apparently the first few rehearsals were very dark and you could barely see him so i guess they're having issues with the lighting. 

 

but yeah Sweden looks and sounds a mess

Link to post
Share on other sites
DUA LIPA
1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Australia shouldve gotten a wildcard for next year and shouldve had a guest performance this year tbh. Them participating is just stupid and unfair to them. 

the issue is not really something coming from the ebu though, australia doesn't really need a wildcard though they'll be eligible to participate next year anyway? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
P!nk Forever

Perched for Ireland at the moment. If she could improve a bit.

 

QPY2IaR.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Komet blu
6 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

i was actually shocked when i found out tusse is like.. really young.. the new styling makes him look even older than he already did at melfest though...

 

every minute would have been such a serve on this stage i just know eric would have brought it all every minute :WAP: 

Yeah, the costume and his posture ages him quite a bit. I don't like what they've done with the overall lighting, the semifinal performance from the MF where it was blue/teal was the best, these warm colors ain't really it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloody
24 minutes ago, Devotion said:

 

Im really having a hard time understanding his movement on stage :toofunny2: He looks like a grandmother with that posture. 

Ooohh I'm blinded by the lights :clown:

I got epilepsy, I hope it's not broadcasted like that.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

This bitch is so filthy. I can see from here that she has an unshaved *****.:gaycat5:

 

QPY2IaR.jpg

Pls. don't kill me guys but she looks like she stinks. :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mister Max

Idk what yall are on about the stage and lights looks great :clap3:I do wish there was an audience on the standing area but oh well it isn't too bad

Link to post
Share on other sites
Funhouse

The meltdowns over rehearsal clips that already look better than anything we got in 2019 :toofunny3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...