Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Måneskin win with 524 points!

Queen Conchita

I didn't know they could only take 2 mins of footage for ALL acts zkdbdjdjd  i thought it was per act :skull: how are we gonna see anything

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Pendulum

• DUA LIPA

• Valtersen

Aren’t we getting exclusive clips of the 2nd rehearsal like they will look on tv? 

1 minute ago, Mister Max said:

I didn't know they could only take 2 mins of footage for ALL acts zkdbdjdjd  i thought it was per act :skull: how are we gonna see anything

wait WHAT :rip: I swear we saw the full performances like a few years back :rip: also damn why are they not uploading the tv versions on the official channel :rip:

Just now, Valtersen said:

wait WHAT :rip: I swear we saw the full performances like a few years back :rip: also damn why are they not uploading the tv versions on the official channel :rip:

yeah they've changed it around portugals show i think, it was the ~2 minutes of footage per day rule since then.

and yeah the official channel is taking forever with their snippets lately.

3 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

remember that australia press conference a few days ago where only 2 journalists were present, apparently the press centre at the arena wasn't notified about it that's why nobody knew about it :deadbanana2:

It's gonna be weird that the countries from the Big 5 + Netherlands that are assigned her Semi-Final are going to be weird voting for a live tape of her song. To be honest, her song from last year is much better.... Australia seems like they are going to get their first NQ, just to humble themselves. But i would be surprised if she qualifies.

13 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Aren’t we getting exclusive clips of the 2nd rehearsal like they will look on tv? 

Yeah, 30 secs - 1min apperantly

Not Suzanne hoping Ukraine wins :clap3: The Eurovision PROFESSIONAL we deserve :clap3:

8 minutes ago, Schhh said:

Romania will NOT qualify.

Definitely not. She sounded horrible and I doubt she'll improve much. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

finally our first snippet of the broadcast  

It looks good...this isn’t winning :coffee2:

Edited by Bicassie

I just can't stand Lithuania's song. It's ATROCIOUS. Both this year and last year. The staging is nice.

The main stage looks a lil boring in those wide shots....there really isn’t a lot going on except for the huge LED screens...

3 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

Australia snippet: 

KWEEN!!!

2 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

Oh wow....I like how she is actually using every element of the stage unlike Lithuania :clap3:

too bad the song sucks

5 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

Australia snippet: 

if she did that in Rotterdam....she could’ve possibly qualified :cries:

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

Oh wow....I like how she is actually using every element of the stage unlike Lithuania :clap3:

too bad the song sucks

i think the beginning of the staging is actually with the big screen like lithuania so it will be fun seeing the stage transform in her performance :lakitu:

10 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

Australia snippet: 

This might actually help her a lot. She looks and sounds good. 

13 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

The main stage looks a lil boring in those wide shots....there really isn’t a lot going on except for the huge LED screens...

My thoughts exactly. I had such huge expectations. :doc:

Wait what's that camera doing in front of the screen? Will they just play the Australia's tape for us, or will they record the screen in the arena as the tape plays and show us that? :deadbanana:

it’s visually stunning but the sound/music is kinda falling flat for some reason...