Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Måneskin win with 524 points!

Queen Conchita

Valtersen
3 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COq-gRAhn1b/

Here's the leak of the end of Romania's rehearsal if somebody didn't catch it. Her major stage freight and atrocious vocals aside, this is quite underwhelming for the finale of a song, both the staging and the camera work seem very uneventful. If they don't fix most of the mentioned things, this is a safe NQ :skull: 

Is there any Ukraine leak out there? I just can't wait :rip:

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Bicassie

• Valtersen

• DUA LIPA

DUA LIPA
7 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

Here's the leak of the end of Romania's rehearsal if somebody didn't catch it. Her major stage freight and atrocious vocals aside, this is quite underwhelming for the finale of a song, both the staging and the camera work seem very uneventful. If they don't fix most of the mentioned things, this is a safe NQ :skull: 

not this random romania tourist / photography page posting this :deadbanana2:

her VOCALS though, i feel so sorry for her if she ends up sounding like this on the jury and public shows. :weeps:

P!nk Forever
12 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

I need to knock some damn sense into Georgina Honest Vocal Coach for thinking Roxen will end up a Top 5 finalist. Sometimes I really question her profession. Neither Israel nor Norway wouldn‘t advance to the final if she had a say.:deadbanana4:

Flomik
13 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

this is HORRID...

I just have a question: WHY did they give her such a difficult choreography? didn't they see that she physically CAN'T handle it live?

I'd rather see her stand wearing that dress from the MV with amazing vocals and dancers doing stuff in the background than... this:rip:

Well, if y'all want to know what happened on today's rehearsals:

ZIVERT

What in the Sia screaming from Beyoncé's basement MESS is that leak :skull: poor girl

Pendulum
34 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

My gay ass is shaking :WAP:

I'll have the one on the left, thank yew :mmm:

Komet blu
26 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

a classic

Woo albina wishes

tumblr_puwh0n1iB51vnhpypo1_500.jpg

Spoiler

In all seriousness tho, what the **** was our team smoking to come up with this performance and go 'Yes, this will do'? :deadbanana:

P!nk Forever
42 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

I'll have the one on the left, thank yew :mmm:

You‘ll take Kurt Cobain, I‘ll take the Incubus guy.:gaycat5:

Bloodflowers.
3 hours ago, Gogetonthebus said:

Ana Soklič is getting the Tamara Todevska Jury Points Award this year. The juries eat up a schmaltzy park and bark, and EBU is desperate to keep smaller countries interested in competing.

Slovenia more or less does well on Eurovision, they get into the finals often. They would've pulled that on a flop country like Montenegro instead if they ever sent a decent song or a decent singer, but they never do :rip: plus, Macedonia got so many votes because of politics and for changing their official country name

Bloodflowers.
1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

My gay ass is shaking :WAP:

THE WINNERS HAVE ARRIVED! Will vote for both them and Finland at the finals :WAP:

54 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

a classic

Delete this MESS

Lil Mxnster

I just watched Victoria's press conference and I was really surprised with her mature and honesty answering the questions. Everybody can appreciate how much effort and time the Bulgarian team has put in this excellent candidacy. 

Kayhan
2 hours ago, Komet blu said:

why the instagram account of the city i did erasmus exchange in is leaking this lmaooo so random :rip: 

Bicassie
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

Omg the stage and THE LIGHTS look incredible  

Edited by Bicassie
DUA LIPA
31 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

what was this :WAP:

the choir part of the slovenia song looks incredible 

Funhouse
Just now, DUA LIPA said:

what was this :WAP:

the choir part of the slovenia song looks incredible 

It was The Roop's full rehearsal filmed in the venue, but the press is only allowed to release 2 minutes of footage total so it was deleted 

DUA LIPA

remember that australia press conference a few days ago where only 2 journalists were present, apparently the press centre at the arena wasn't notified about it that's why nobody knew about it :deadbanana2:

Beautiful Garbage
2 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

These LEDs :WAP:

Russia always invests TONS of money in their staging, don't they? 

Looking great!

DUA LIPA

i love how the stage can transform for the different light shows the acts need :WAP:

Beautiful Garbage
1 minute ago, DUA LIPA said:

remember that australia press conference a few days ago where only 2 journalists were present, apparently the press centre at the arena wasn't notified about it that's why nobody knew about it :deadbanana2:

I'm still lowkey rooting for her to make it to the finals, tbh. Her song is by far my favorite (studio wise. Not a fan of her live performances so far).