Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Justice for KEiiNO

Queen Conchita

Blackthorn

Nobody forces anybody to like a song. But NOTHING justifies such POS behavior wtfff, he doesn't deserve that. 

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Blackthorn

• DUA LIPA

• jpow

elvenOCEAN
3 hours ago, Apostolis said:

I just know that Germany will most likely pull off a top 15 placement with this and I hate it :rip:

I say it'll go top 10 and deservingly so. :smitten:

Edited by elvenOCEAN
Guy Next Door

I just heard the snippets from Melodifestivalen semi final 4 :clap3:

Three songs that I enjoyed by their order

1. Tess Merkel - Good Life (catchy, she looks good, reminds me of something Madonna/Britney/Christina/Gaga/Ariana would sing, a hit)

3. Efraim Leo - Best Of Me (even tho not my favorite, I could see myself listening to this song, wouldn't mind if he win, plus he seems like a nice person in general)

7. ERIC SAADE (THE SONG IS AMAZZZZZZZZZING, AND HE LOOKS LIKE THAT! HE IS 30 YEARS OLD AND LOOKS YOUNGER THAN MYSELF WTF, when I grow up, I wish I would be like him!)

I will add these songs to my playlist right when they are out. Next to "One Touch", "New Religion" and "Dandi Dansa" :jamming:

Pleaseeeeeee Sweden, do not make a mistake! :heart2: You have the winner in your hands!

3 hours ago, Blackthorn said:

Nobody forces anybody to like a song. But NOTHING justifies such POS behavior wtfff, he doesn't deserve that. 

I swear some ESC fans are ****ing dramatic. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Guy Next Door said:

I just heard the snippets from Melodifestivalen semi final 4 :clap3:

Three songs that I enjoyed by their order

1. Tess Merkel - Good Life (catchy, she looks good, reminds me of something Madonna/Britney/Christina/Gaga/Ariana would sing, a hit)

3. Efraim Leo - Best Of Me (even tho not my favorite, I could see myself listening to this song, wouldn't mind if he win, plus he seems like a nice person in general)

7. ERIC SAADE (THE SONG IS AMAZZZZZZZZZING, AND HE LOOKS LIKE THAT! HE IS 30 YEARS OLD AND LOOKS YOUNGER THAN MYSELF WTF, when I grow up, I wish I would be like him!)

I will add these songs to my playlist right when they are out. Next to "One Touch", "New Religion" and "Dandi Dansa" :jamming:

Pleaseeeeeee Sweden, do not make a mistake! :heart2: You have the winner in your hands!

Yeah, I feel like this is one of my favorite semis so far out of all this messy year despite like some songs.