Jump to content

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Justice for KEiiNO


Queen Conchita

Recommended Posts

MayorOfTrollTown
5 hours ago, Goofy said:

this. the expectations are real high for them after the banger that was Hasta La Vista.

I wonder what sound they'll go for! Just not some basic 80s dance rip-off pls.

I need PCD-realness again!!

It was just announced that the song is called Loco Loco, so I guess they're going for a reggaeton bop :flame:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Pendulum

    125

  • Blackthorn

    44

  • DUA LIPA

    41

  • jpow

    37

6 hours ago, Goofy said:

this. the expectations are real high for them after the banger that was Hasta La Vista.

I wonder what sound they'll go for! Just not some basic 80s dance rip-off pls.

I need PCD-realness again!!

Ok, I am hating the title already. "Loco Loco" sounds TACKY.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

 

They should've saved this 2009 Inna throwback for their entry, I kinda doubt that Loco Loco will be better 

Sanja looks unrecognizable :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

am I the only one who finds the German guy super irritating? :ahh: like, how was he picked? his wikipedia page is 2 sentences and you can't find any info about him prior to the announcement???!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pendulum said:

am I the only one who finds the German guy super irritating? :ahh: like, how was he picked? his wikipedia page is 2 sentences and you can't find any info about him prior to the announcement???!

 

 

i think the german selection process lets people apply and then they go through different stages, he's definitely had performances (at random town festivals) before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

i think the german selection process lets people apply and then they go through different stages, he's definitely had performances (at random town festivals) before.

A SNIPPET LEAKED (it's taken down tho) AND IT'S JUST AS BAD AS I EXPECTED:bibliahh: it's not bad per se but it's very cringe and it's not going anywhere

giving me Latvia 2014 vibes or some lackluster Disney song

 

wtf is Germany thinking :mazen: all this TALENT and they send some tiktok twink??

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

the german song :deadbanana2:

Its a mess and I love it :bibliahh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

Cyprus video is serving me knock off Love Me Land by Zara Larsson 

it is :deadbanana2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
quitedangerous

so far none of the songs HIT hit me 

 

britunbothered.gif

 

I guess only Finland and Cyprus for that chorus. Idk what y'all like in Croatia, it sounds like a dated mess

 

britunbothered.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
MayorOfTrollTown
6 minutes ago, quitedangerous said:

so far none of the songs HIT hit me 

 

britunbothered.gif

Same... but at the same time there are no songs I really dislike either

 

britunbothered.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
MayorOfTrollTown

The product placement in the Cyprus video is sending me. But at this point it's like a tradition for them :bibliahh:

Cute song too :cm: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
quitedangerous

 

not Zara :bibliahh:

 

1 minute ago, MayorOfTrollTown said:

Same... but at the same time there are no songs I really dislike either

 

britunbothered.gif

Not to be rude but I dislike 10 out of 12 songs so far

 

britunbothered.gif

 

Also idk if anyone else saw it but what's with the dancers being painted black in the "El Diablo" video, I-

 

britunbothered.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...