Jump to content

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | 🇬🇧🇪🇸🇳🇱🇫🇷🇩🇪🇮🇹 second rehearsal


Queen Conchita

Recommended Posts

On 4/27/2020 at 5:44 PM, noahfence said:

Can't wait for the EBU to announce there was a mistake with televoting last year and say that Zena was the winner so Eurovision will be held in Minsk next year 😍

Like It is one of the only songs from last year that I still listen to :clap3: Like It, Soldi, and Siren Song are the trinity :clap3: 
 

On 4/28/2020 at 2:20 PM, KylieistBoi said:

The contest became "too gay" for TRT, there is no way we'll ever be back with the morons at that place :psyduck: Last I heard they even closed the branch(?) responsible for EBU/ESC relations :rip: 

What a mess, Turkey sent some questionable entries then if their goal was to be not gay :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bicassie

    415

  • Pendulum

    391

  • DUA LIPA

    277

  • P!nk Forever

    207

KylieistBoi
9 minutes ago, jpow said:

What a mess, Turkey sent some questionable entries then if their goal was to be not gay :rip:

Just look at this opening performance :dies: 

 

 

 

It is just, with time the country and the people ruling the country became more conservative :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
noahfence
52 minutes ago, jpow said:

Like It is one of the only songs from last year that I still listen to :clap3: Like It, Soldi, and Siren Song are the trinity :clap3: 

Same! :jonny5:I do believe that Maruv would have easily won. The energy is insane and the song is extremely catchy. By the way, last year's contest was really enjoyable, a lot of nice songs, besides the above-mentioned ones, to listen to: Replay, Chameleon, She Got Me, La Venda, Zero Gravity, Too Late For Love, Truth, Friend of a Friend. Even though, I was rooting hard for Soldi, I don't mind the winning song. Whew, the excellence :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
LuLuDrops
On 4/28/2020 at 12:20 PM, KylieistBoi said:

The contest became "too gay" for TRT, there is no way we'll ever be back with the morons at that place :psyduck: Last I heard they even closed the branch(?) responsible for EBU/ESC relations :rip: 

Hungary teas :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
KylieistBoi
1 hour ago, LuLuDrops said:

Hungary teas :rip:

I mean we did it before Hungary :michael:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Beautiful Garbage
On 4/5/2020 at 2:31 AM, Queen Conchita said:

🇮🇱 Israel: Eden Alene

YAS BITCH YAS!

 

Also YAAAS at Hooverphonic representing Belgium again!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2020 at 7:36 PM, KylieistBoi said:

Just look at this opening performance :dies: 

 

 

 

It is just, with time the country and the people ruling the country became more conservative :rip: 

I watched this video like yesterday and i was shook :ahh:  it's been nearly 20 years since this and ican't imagine Turkeydoing something like this in the next 20 years :toofunny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
KylieistBoi
2 minutes ago, Afferty said:

I watched this video like yesterday and i was shook :ahh:  it's been nearly 20 years since this and ican't imagine Turkeydoing something like this in the next 20 years :toofunny2:

You really can't believe that happened in Turkey :rip: Same, we became a total sh*thole and just saw this yesterday.

 

EX-a_1mX0AAx-4W?format=jpg&name=large

 

Imagine being worse than Russia in something related to human rights :deadbanana2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KylieistBoi said:

You really can't believe that happened in Turkey :rip: Same, we became a total sh*thole and just saw this yesterday.

 

EX-a_1mX0AAx-4W?format=jpg&name=large

 

Imagine being worse than Russia in something related to human rights :deadbanana2:

This is probably related to what Diyanet did recently, and they ****ed up my 15 days with that.. So sad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MayorOfTrollTown
2 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Ana Soklič and Samanta Tina confirmed for 2021.

@Apostolis

Destiny and Senhit as well :clap3:

and hopefully much more

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, MayorOfTrollTown said:

 

#Dotterdam2021

wait this sounds like something the eastern european countries who keep sending bops would send (with a hint of only teardrops) :chick2:

 

she better be saving the better bop for post sept 1st though 

Edited by DUA LIPA
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

sweden needs to be stopped literally nobody wanted them to allow pre recorded backup tracks yet Martin Österdahl just introduced that for 2021 :deadbanana:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2020 at 3:40 PM, ZIVERT said:

Russia honestly should replace the UK and Sweden should replace Spain. Germany has been fighting to keep its spot with their entries lately, so I’ll let them live. Russia, Sweden, Italy, France, Germany - the Big 5 we deserve! :smitten: 

Ugh I know it’ll never happen but I wish the UK would not be in the Top 5, maybe it would actually whip us into not sending awful cheesy songs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
MayorOfTrollTown
2 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

sweden needs to be stopped literally nobody wanted them to allow pre recorded backup tracks yet Martin Österdahl just introduced that for 2021 :deadbanana:

and the way they're using COVID as an excuse to introduce it:deadbanana:

Link to post
Share on other sites
KylieistBoi
3 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

sweden needs to be stopped literally nobody wanted them to allow pre recorded backup tracks yet Martin Österdahl just introduced that for 2021 :deadbanana:

People need to save Eurovision from Swedes. And if they are doing this they should abolish the juries obviously. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...