Let's Spoon X // Winner: shelven

Element

2 minutes ago, Astronomy said:

Oh, and Starboys? If you're still reading this, which I kind of feel like you'll check the thread often to see if there are continuous drags, a good place to start with changing your... ignorant ways would be to click this link to see how you can do more to make a change. If you are indeed not racist and just using this sick and annoying sense of humor as a means to get beyond the fact people hate your sorry and privileged ass, then you should feel compelled to be apart of the change.

Just my two cents.

This also goes for other people who are reading this: if any of you care aside from using the #BlackLivesMatter as a means to get clout (because let's be real, I know some of you are) then join in and try to make a change like the rest of us who have privilege are doing and the ones who don't but need justice to feel safe. This injustice has gone on for far too long, and together, we can make a difference. I choose to fight for the rights of those who are mistreated, what do you choose?

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/

SILENCE IS COMPLICITY

RE ****ING TWEET

• Replies 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henry

• Element

• Touch It

• shelven

Top Posters In This Topic

IIpfafz.gifPUtcykL.gifujw6hWf.gif

Omg Element is such a Saint. Thank you for this. :clap3:

I was just looking at the mess of protest on reddit and it was very upsetting. People do need to realize their actions and grow from them.

8 hours ago, Element said:

I heard that Starboys has been banned from ATRL.

Starboys, if you return to the site, or if you're reading as a guest, I just want to speak directly to you for a few moments since you decided to spout your nonsense in my thread once again.

Do you just not get it? Are things not clicking in your brain? You know exactly what you did two months ago. You were given MULTIPLE opportunities to apologize, to reflect, to learn, to grow. Instead, you dismissed your egregious behavior as nothing problematic... and then you refused to go quiet about it. You blamed other people instead. You decided to turn your actions into some bizarre comedic brand, making light of an incredibly serious global situation on multiple occasions. People continued to form a perception of you based on YOUR OWN ACTIONS. Don't be shocked by what was said about you when you sunk your own reputation. You could have ended it all on a penitent note immediately, but not a single thing you've done suggests that you are truly sorry. I don't know if in real life you cope with humor, but this has not been funny. Racism is not a joke. Your attitude represents EXACTLY what these ongoing protests are all about.

I am white. You are white. We have to challenge and change the bubbles we live in. This was a small controversy on ATRL, but if you dare to bring this into the real world, I promise you that you will be eviscerated by someone IRL in the very near future. You are actively contributing to the problem. I hope you realize this now.

Since it seems you have a little more time on your hands, educate yourself. Educate others. Learn from this experience and do better. Here is an article to get started: https://medium.com/equality-includes-you/what-white-people-can-do-for-racial-justice-f2d18b0e0234

Get your **** together.

:clap3: 

Congratulations @Element on another successful and well-hosted season

IIpfafz.gif

1 hour ago, LGBTQQ2IAAA+ said:

Congratulations @Element on another successful and well-hosted season

Thank you darling x

IIpfafz.gif

32 minutes ago, Element said:

Thank you darling x

IIpfafz.gif

is that Michele?

Edited by dussymob

18 minutes ago, dussymob said:

is that Michele?

yes

• 2 weeks later...

to 25,000 replies we go!

• 1 month later...

Where is @Riri. to claim the awards? :gaycat1:

Edited by Jay-Zicario

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.