✨ ATRL's Song Contest: The Re-Up ✨ Winner revealed (pg.500)

thecptz

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• mokitsu

• miguel

• Navyofbadgals

Top Posters In This Topic

Dua Lipa: I didn't even try to submit this bc I assumed she was banned already fff. Anyways we love a winner.

break your heart right back: NOOOOO THIS IS LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARIANA SONGS BUT NOW IM GONNA BE CONFLICTED WITH GIVING THIS #1 OR RULES #1 UGH

FKA twigs: one of the best in MAGODALENE. Really love the demonic children choir

Tinashe: good luck booking those points you speak of!

3 minutes ago, Astronomy said:

love again: this is rlly rlly rlly rlly rlly rlly lazy. great song but youre a lazy ass bitch for sending this

remember to tank this CPG x

Kiana Ladé: not a fan of the chipmunk'd vocals in the bg. Her voice is really pretty though.

Heartbreak Hotel - it's not.. bad I guess? But it's just like.. just there. It misses some oomph and some of the vocal moments are noT cute

Selena Gomez: I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that...

Over It - boring tbh, it goes nowhere

Lana Del Rey: not you picking a «decent» track from her worst project

Doja Cat: I know she serves in all her videos but this one is particularly great in the cowboy aesthetic I think. PLAY WITH MY *** BUT DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS

Pynk - yeah what Astro said, I'm sick of this being sent in every contest that has something to do with songs. It might score some points depending on the rest of the songs but yeah, not a lot x

Tyler, the Creator feat. Rex Orange County: it's a chill vibe

Beyoncé feat. Jack White: I don't listen to this that much anymore but it's always great and refreshing when I do (like right now). YOU GON LOSE YOUR WIFE!!!

A lot of bops this round

I will most likely be out because yeah.

Waitin - god this is still.. so GOOD :jonny2: the way this whole album aged like fine wine YUP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.