✨ ATRL's Song Contest: The Re-Up ✨ Winner revealed (pg.500)

thecptz

Breathe Deeper – cute! tame impala seems to always be submitted in this game and does well? maybe you uys know something about each other's tastes that i don't lol but anyhow. i like this. i could go without all six minutes tho

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• mokitsu

• miguel

• Navyofbadgals

Top Posters In This Topic

so what - this song took me a few days to grow on me but then I ended up liking it a lot but if you wanted to go with kpop you should've sent wannabe by itzy x

Venice – i hate this type of music so much. WHEN will this sound finally not be trendy anymore. still better than halsey tho

Man – love her voice, glad we can support someone that actually has loads of talent <3 not my fave song but she's great

down for you: it has a really nice vibe to it, I've never heard it before so I'm happy I'm listening to it now

XS – i like her. this era has been quite a mess though imo. this is cute but feels like it could have been refined in a lot of simple ways like lowering the volume on that abrasive guitar. should be in my top 10 tho

The Road – very generic. she has a good voice tho. i'd put this above the songs i didn't like but below the ones i did.

Susie Save Your Love – not Allie X and Mitski having a collab :deadbanana: I love this though! Works way better than I expected, props to them

Je disparais dans tes bras – not her biggest fan, all her music feels very sterile to me, lots of almost-dancey midtempos that don't really go anywhere. this like her other work is just fine to me

Nothing I Need – this is cute in the verses. i hate that synth though, sounds insanely cheap. i like the production otherwise and the song has a unique energy :)

Speak – zzz. i thought the song was just getting started before something big happened and then i checked the time and it was 2/3rds over. i couldn't tell you any part of the melody 10 seconds after the song ended. nice voice at least

In Your Eyes – i also really like this!!! maybe i should listen to more of his music lol. sounds like a future single? actually no, it sounds too good for the GP to like d

Sarah Come Home – apparently i'm also an allie x stan. hm, the more you know. really like it, although maybe not quite as much as the other one

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.