Edibles.

JoJo f/ Tory Lanez & 30 Roc - "Comeback"

Recommended Posts

Edibles.
Posted (edited)
Edited by Edibles.
Updated for Remix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Post Malone

April 24th is so far away :dancehall: hopefully the album in May!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edibles.
1 minute ago, Post Malone said:

April 24th is so far away :dancehall: hopefully the album in May!

May 1st for the album. It’s all been announced 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Post Malone
Just now, Edibles. said:

May 1st for the album. It’s all been announced 

Oh I didn't know the date :eek: thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edibles.

Out next friday, featuring Tory Lanez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ampersand13

I really didn’t want ANY features considering it’s 9 songs, but in JoJo I trust 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edibles.
6 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I really didn’t want ANY features considering it’s 9 songs, but in JoJo I trust 

yeah I wanted no features unless it was Kehlani or Megan Thee Stallion but this guy is HUGE rn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hivy
8 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I really didn’t want ANY features considering it’s 9 songs, but in JoJo I trust 

I think its separate from the one on the album. Not too sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ampersand13
33 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

yeah I wanted no features unless it was Kehlani or Megan Thee Stallion but this guy is HUGE rn

 

31 minutes ago, Hivy said:

I think its separate from the one on the album. Not too sure. 

Best case scenario would be there's a solo version on the album but if this feature can get her some more attention than I'm here for it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Subestar23
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Hivy said:

I think its separate from the one on the album. Not too sure. 

Ok if it’s separate I wouldn’t mind it - I was hoping for a collab Free 9 tracks 

Edited by Subestar23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OnlyRealMusic.
1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

Out next friday, featuring Tory Lanez

This will do wonders urban-wise! Good choice :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djkostream

Excited!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkPassenger

ooo don't like torey lanes but guess that'll give it more exposure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thedamnking

Why Tory Lanez tho? Oh gosh... it should be 6LACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HazelHyphen
2 hours ago, Edibles. said:

Out next friday, featuring Tory Lanez

Nnnnnn asked for a Tori Kelly collab and got a Tory Lanez one instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edibles.
1 hour ago, HazelHyphen said:

Nnnnnn asked for a Tori Kelly collab and got a Tory Lanez one instead. 

Whenever Tori Kelly hangs up the Bible camp counselor act, I guess she’s welcome! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HazelHyphen
47 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Whenever Tori Kelly hangs up the Bible camp counselor act, I guess she’s welcome! 

sksksksksksksjsks SIS!! I- 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edibles.
9 hours ago, HazelHyphen said:

sksksksksksksjsks SIS!! I- 

I enjoy her voice and she’s insanely talented but I’m so over that act lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golowhore
11 hours ago, Edibles. said:

Whenever Tori Kelly hangs up the Bible camp counselor act, I guess she’s welcome! 

Did y'all see them singing Stay in (Chill)? She was squirming at the word "horny". I cringed so much. They may have vocal similarities but they couldn't be more different as women.

14 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I really didn’t want ANY features considering it’s 9 songs, but in JoJo I trust 

It's not on the album, it's just for this version. Seems like it was a last-minute collab after she first appeared on Quarantine Radio two weeks ago. She said explicitly that there are no collabs on the actual album because it's about her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hivy

30 Roc said Tory Lanez went  crazy on the track. There is two versions. Solo and feat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackJesus
1 hour ago, Hivy said:

30 Roc said Tory Lanez went  crazy on the track. There is two versions. Solo and feat 

Thank god 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ampersand13
1 hour ago, Hivy said:

30 Roc said Tory Lanez went  crazy on the track. There is two versions. Solo and feat 

I'm excited for both! If Man doesn't end up doing anything on radio then maybe having Tory on this track can give JoJo/Good to Know more exposure. Even if this isn't the official second single cause I know she said it was Small Things (right?), at least this will attract some attention 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hivy
1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

I'm excited for both! If Man doesn't end up doing anything on radio then maybe having Tory on this track can give JoJo/Good to Know more exposure. Even if this isn't the official second single cause I know she said it was Small Things (right?), at least this will attract some attention 

Small Things is def the second single . Video is already shot too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
edgaremb
2 hours ago, Hivy said:

Small Things is def the second single . Video is already shot too.

Maybe comeback will be second single, and small things third

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackoutZone

This is a double single with Lonely Hearts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites