Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Blood Magic

annoying how the big "reveal" of the trailer was something that literally everyone knew was a thing already (bc Alfred Molina said he was in the movie)

Trailer was about what I expected, curious to see Dr. Strange's role, he was acting a lil weird in the trailer to me sumn's up with him:gaycat3:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• publikcitizen

• Hephaestus

• Broken

It's just odd to me how someone like Strange would willingly be playing with the reality they live in. He should know better :skull:

Either way, I'm excited :duca:

1 hour ago, Pepo said:

It's just odd to me how someone like Strange would willingly be playing with the reality they live in. He should know better :skull:

Either way, I'm excited :duca:

THIS THIS THIS. Like, I’m sure in context of the film there is more to it that probably makes it make more sense, but based on the teaser I was like… really? This is the inciting incident for the entire film?

2 hours ago, Bloo said:

The Internet is going to collapse when Tobey shows up.:jonny4: 

I'm not ready for the slayage :wanda:.

The way nobody care about Andrew Garfield :deadbanana4: :'(.

Do we know when in the timeline this movie takes place? Would it be after the events of WandaVision but before Multiverse of Madness? 

I love how Twitter is full of pics/gifs of Strange in his winter outfit :dies:.

f41cdc4c9cc792124cf55470fd04a13e5c20ae02

Fashion Icon Stephen Strange.

On 8/24/2021 at 3:32 AM, Khal said:

I'm surprised at how loads of people on twitter are immediately clocking the fact that Strange casting that spell all for Peter is odd, without there being something else behind it, I wonder what that will be :jonny:

I have a theory

Secret Invasion, a new Marvel Disney+ show that's coming next year will probably be what ties in this movie with the show

If you look up the plot for the comics of Secret Invasion, then you can kind of see how it will all tie in

Maybe

On 8/24/2021 at 4:25 AM, tigalion said:

Because It seems so odd. Besides the trailer makes it look like that Peter only messed the spell by speaking over it. Are you telling me that the sorcercer supreme has no silencing spell? Where is Hermione when the multiverse nerfs her?

Ugh, wouldn't that be iconic?

superhero_hermione_by_sandrawinther_de4vt38-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTE1NCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk5OWU0MDQxLWQ3MjUtNDJjOC04MDkwLWM3MmIxYTZhMzgyNlwvZGU0dnQzOC1hMzU4YjQxZC03NjYxLTRlMDMtOTk5MC1lZWEwN2M0ZWM4MGQucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTkwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.bmLYyyFxJEpYroJ2ho3j0Z8v1YCexV7-AVfrDkUfEOY

1 hour ago, cruelhprince said:

355.5M :deadbanana:

A Main Marvel Boy! :clap3:

On 8/24/2021 at 11:18 AM, Broken said:

I love how Twitter is full of pics/gifs of Strange in his winter outfit :dies:.

f41cdc4c9cc792124cf55470fd04a13e5c20ae02

Fashion Icon Stephen Strange.

the cape over the puffer is so sick lmaoooo. 

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Can they drop the next trailer already :chick3:

Maybe we'll have to wait till ghostbusters :) 

7 hours ago, Mythology said:

Teaser poster?

I'm SCARED. Sony Pictures has a tendency of making the WORST poster imaginable :mazen:.

FDpHv1gXIAwCoyk?format=jpg&name=large

SM3 (2007) and TASM2 (2014) remain having the best promotional photos for a Spiderman movie. Homecoming and Far From Home are just turrribu. :mazen:

26 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

go girl give us nothing

Edited by Strawberry Swing