Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Blood Magic

49 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

Far From Home was TRASH.

Hopefully it's more like Homecoming.

Tea. I hate how the MCU made FFH into a big meme movie. Worst Spidey movie :biblio:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• publikcitizen

• Hephaestus

• Broken

I was hoping for an independent Spider-Man film with Tom cause the last 2 movies relied too much on Tony and his legacy but it seems we’re getting a very big ensemble like Civil War with the rumored cast :rip: 

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

So...wasn't Eternals coming out around that time? I'm so lost with the MCU right now in terms of release schedules :deadbanana4:

This film is being released through Sony's schedule, not Disney's/marvel's. Idk if they swapped dates but it's been confirmed for a long time that spiderman nwh was going to be a Xmas release. 

Eternals and shang chi are 100% getting delayed b/c of black widow. I wouldn't be surprised if it took Shang's July release date :deadbanana4:

Homecoming and Far From Home were both amazing! I'm excited for this, I didn't realize that it was being released later this year.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Broken said:

:wanda:

Trailer around Black Widow’s release maybe?

Really excited for this movie, my most anticipated next to doctor strange. 

I just hope the older spider men characters take too much away from Toms spider man and the arc his character was set up on at the end of FFH. 

• 2 months later...

Just imagine the second trailer with Tobey and Andrew and Green Goblin. The internet will break. I need to see this movie on the biggest screen possible! :wanda:

I remember reading that 'leaked' script for No Way Home a few weeks ago.

After seeing this trailer, I think I can safely say that I have spoiled the whole movie for myself. :gaydonnacat1:   

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Just imagine the second trailer with Tobey and Andrew and Green Goblin. The internet will break. I need to see this movie on the biggest screen possible! :wanda:

This is the only thing that’s going to be hyped for with this installment :eek:

4 hours ago, Vitaly said:

I remember reading that 'leaked' script for No Way Home a few weeks ago.

After seeing this trailer, I think I can safely say that I have spoiled the whole movie for myself. :gaydonnacat1:   

Where can I find it ? :lakitu:

i hope they’ll save Tobey and Andrew’s cameos for the premiere tbh 

I'm surprised at how loads of people on twitter are immediately clocking the fact that Strange casting that spell all for Peter is odd, without there being something else behind it, I wonder what that will be :jonny:

7 minutes ago, Hilly said:

Where can I find it ? :lakitu:

i hope they’ll save Tobey and Andrew’s cameos for the premiere tbh 

There was twitter account that shared it.  I scoured my likes tab but I can't find it anymore. I'll go back to you when I did.

52 minutes ago, Khal said:

I'm surprised at how loads of people on twitter are immediately clocking the fact that Strange casting that spell all for Peter is odd, without there being something else behind it, I wonder what that will be :jonny:

Because It seems so odd. Besides the trailer makes it look like that Peter only messed the spell by speaking over it. Are you telling me that the sorcercer supreme has no silencing spell? Where is Hermione when the multiverse nerfs her?

59 minutes ago, Vitaly said:

There was twitter account that shared it.  I scoured my likes tab but I can't find it anymore. I'll go back to you when I did.

Thank you for your help :hug:

• ATRL Moderator

Homecoming and Far From Home weren’t that good, in my opinion (though I like Tom Holland in the role). But I like that this new one seems to focus on the consequence of people finding out about his identity and whether he wants his loved ones to know or not. That’s a good struggle that feels very much true to Peter Parker. So I’m hoping this one captures that balance well. 

The Internet is going to collapse when Tobey shows up. The amount of jokes and references the original trilogy had that are still used today is insane. :jonny4: