Jump to content

OneRepublic - ‘Human’


Popboi.
 Share

Recommended Posts

ESyG1rgUUAMWh1w?format=jpg&name=900x900


5th studio album, featuring ‘Run’, ‘Rescue Me’, ‘Wanted’, 'Somebody to Love' and ‘Didn’t I’. Out August 27, 2021.

Edited by Popboi.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ahauntingnearu

    15

  • Popboi.

    24

  • issgouding

    18

  • 1RM5

    30

The source: the presave link to Didn’t I leaked the album announcement :bibliahh:  Preorder on Friday, Ryan confirmed at the show tonight it’s coming in a couple months and they’re finishing the album in London right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Rescue Me & Wanted sucked. Hopefully there’s better songs...

Wanted me slays. This might be there best album 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

The source: the presave link to Didn’t I leaked the album announcement :bibliahh:  Preorder on Friday, Ryan confirmed at the show tonight it’s coming in a couple months and they’re finishing the album in London right now.

It says May?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The cover :jonny5:imagine that on vinyl!!!!

 

im ready to be slain! I hope it drum-full album ala Can’t Stop

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly the cover slats.they always have great covers though, minus OMM (Which is a visual did in their discography)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally... even though Rescue Me and Wanted were both underwhelming. Really hoping they've been saving the serves (that are more than 3 minutes long.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

not really interested in them anymore but omg that is the most gorgeous cover I’ve seen in a long time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

have they really not released an album/song called Human? i'm having major deja vu nnn. cover serving imagine dragons tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

have they really not released an album/song called Human? i'm having major deja vu nnn. cover serving imagine dragons tho

They have a song called Human on their last album 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

have they really not released an album/song called Human? i'm having major deja vu nnn. cover serving imagine dragons tho

Yes, one track on their last album is called Human.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

They have a song called Human on their last album 

3 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Yes, one track on their last album is called Human.

mess, why is their new album called that? :deadbanana2: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ultraviolence.xx said:

mess, why is their new album called that? :deadbanana2: 

Because all the songs are about feelings, emotions and what humans crave. Should've called it Human Condition instead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Because all the songs are about feelings, emotions and what humans crave. Should've called it Human Condition instead.

This. An album title.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 1RM5 said:

Where do you see all this info?

Their UK store have the deluxe (says it has bonus tracks), standard CD and cassette up for preorder with placeholder cover, title and release date. Their US store had the album up for pre-order by accident and taken down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...