Buddy

The Social Democrat & Democratic Socialist Thread 🌹

Recommended Posts

rihannabiggestfan
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

I despise Trump obviously but it'll be kind of a kii on election night if he randomly wins after all this media hyping. I don't want that to happen but I know a few Twitter users' feeds I'll be hopping on to see a few meltdowns :eatpopcorn:

Yeah, and the Dems are DEFINITELY overconfident. Perhaps even more than they were in 2016. I mean, even Trump expected to lose on election day - he rented a small hotel/hall lol (and Hillary didn't have a concession speech planned, cuz she thought she would 100% win)

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caesar
42 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

I despise Trump obviously but it'll be kind of a kii on election night if he randomly wins after all this media hyping. I don't want that to happen but I know a few Twitter users' feeds I'll be hopping on to see a few meltdowns :eatpopcorn:

 

26 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Yeah, and the Dems are DEFINITELY overconfident. Perhaps even more than they were in 2016. I mean, even Trump expected to lose on election day - he rented a small hotel/hall lol (and Hillary didn't have a concession speech planned, cuz she thought she would 100% win)

what are the polls saying exactly 

 

IMO I feel like his base is still strong, if anything stronger than ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i spit on haters

To be fair, the current polling is different than 2016 seeing as how Biden is polling much stronger than Clinton did. So with that said, I can see how many would think it's a sure bet that Biden will win, esp. since a lot of Trump's senior citizen supporters have been steadily moving towards Biden because of Trump's mishandling of the pandemic. They're just fighting to literally stay alive and Biden provides a state of mind of 'simpler times'. But Trump could still very much win re-election. And of course it would be progressives fault because they'll have to place blame somewhere. Forget about any self-reflection. :soda: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Bomb

 

:lmao: but this could also be used for Bernie too. 
 

Bernie when it’s time to attack Republicans vs Bernie when it’s time to attack Biden and Warren to win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan
39 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

 

:lmao: but this could also be used for Bernie too. 
 

Bernie when it’s time to attack Republicans vs Bernie when it’s time to attack Biden and Warren to win

The fact that this even applies to Warren :bibliahh:at least Bernie tried a little bit to stop Biden. Instead of joining in on the effort, Warren attacked Bernie on stage instead. :clown: :clown: a tag team skulldragging Biden would have looked more impactful than just Bernie doing it while Warren was trying to end Bernie ("sexist!") in the process

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan
Posted (edited)

^PRETENDS TO BE SHOCKED :cm:

 

I mean, in the primaries, literally every state that was polled (even Tennessee!) had a positive view of socialism. The media, establishment, and ridiculous Europeans on here just want to pretend that the people of this broken country don't want change. 

 

Tbh, Biden deserves to lose for being SO out-of-touch with his own party (because he's not actually a Democrat). His party WANTS Medicare 4 All, etc. A decent # of Republicans support M4A too, but at least it's not AS out-of-touch to not support it as an actual Republican than as a Democrat

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan

Can the KHive stop being braindead for like 2 seconds

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ClashAndBurn
6 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

I despise Trump obviously but it'll be kind of a kii on election night if he randomly wins after all this media hyping. I don't want that to happen but I know a few Twitter users' feeds I'll be hopping on to see a few meltdowns :eatpopcorn:

The way the Democratic Party will implode on itself and start pointing fingers at each other to pin the blame for such a humiliating loss if it happens.

 

The rapid slide into fascism would almost be worth watching the Dems self-immolate. I don't really want it to happen, but... can't say I want them to win either. We the people lose either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloo
5 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

To be fair, the current polling is different than 2016 seeing as how Biden is polling much stronger than Clinton did. So with that said, I can see how many would think it's a sure bet that Biden will win, esp. since a lot of Trump's senior citizen supporters have been steadily moving towards Biden because of Trump's mishandling of the pandemic. They're just fighting to literally stay alive and Biden provides a state of mind of 'simpler times'. But Trump could still very much win re-election. And of course it would be progressives fault because they'll have to place blame somewhere. Forget about any self-reflection. :soda: 

The sad part about the scenario of Trump winning is we all know that the excuse would be, "Biden would have won if it weren't for Bernie's crazy supporters," and we would be hearing this nonstop in 2024, "To win, we need to nominate a moderate to win over some Republican voters!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nooniebao

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i spit on haters
6 minutes ago, Bloo said:

The sad part about the scenario of Trump winning is we all know that the excuse would be, "Biden would have won if it weren't for Bernie's crazy supporters," and we would be hearing this nonstop in 2024, "To win, we need to nominate a moderate to win over some Republican voters!"

Oh, they're already setting the tone now just in case Biden loses. There's a recent interview with Bernie and a female British reporter, her name escapes me, but she was asking Bernie about the 'Bernie bros' and how is he encouraging us to vote for Biden so we don't possibly cost Biden the presidency like we did in 2016 with Clinton. Which is simply not true, but they're still pushing that talking point in 2020 now with Biden. Thankfully Bernie grew some balls and quickly shut her down. :rip:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i spit on haters

After this election, I think I'm  just going to stick with voting on a local level. Which is just as important. We as Americans tend to solely focus on presidential elections. And I'm guilty of that just as much as the next person. Local policies affect us on a grand level and we have a lot of power with local elections, even more so than on a federal level. Sick and disgusted with the Democratic party. 2024 will be a interesting year for them politically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i spit on haters

Just saw the clip of Bill praising Jim Clyburn for being a contributing factor in ending Bernie's campaign....at John Lewis's funeral. At a damn funeral of all places and they still can't help but to take petty, passive aggressive shots at Bernie and progressives. Consistently ***** on us but we're still expected to to just give them our vote because apparently, they're entitled to it. Spent more ****ing time, energy and resources in stopping Bernie than they do trying to stop Trump. And now voting with the GOP. I know I said I would never ostracize anyone on the left voting for Biden because again, I get it, we need Trump out, but you're a ****ing doormat. It's that same ****ing submissiveness that's going to halt us from getting progressive policies passed. No back bone what so ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ClashAndBurn
11 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Just saw the clip of Bill praising Jim Clyburn for being a contributing factor in ending Bernie's campaign....at John Lewis's funeral. At a damn funeral of all places and they still can't help but to take petty, passive aggressive shots at Bernie and progressives. Consistently ***** on us but we're still expected to to just give them our vote because apparently, they're entitled to it. Spent more ****ing time, energy and resources in stopping Bernie than they do trying to stop Trump. And now voting with the GOP. I know I said I would never ostracize anyone on the left voting for Biden because again, I get it, we need Trump out, but you're a ****ing doormat. It's that same ****ing submissiveness that's going to halt us from getting progressive policies passed. No back bone what so ever.

Bill also had to **** on Kwame Ture (referring to him as Stokely, a name he didn't even go by at the time of his death). Dunno if you saw that, but that was even worse than the potshot he took at Bernie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan

That made me so mad to read, oh my ****ing God. I honestly want them to drop dead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i spit on haters
37 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Bill also had to **** on Kwame Ture (referring to him as Stokely, a name he didn't even go by at the time of his death). Dunno if you saw that, but that was even worse than the potshot he took at Bernie.

Yeah, I just read about that as well. At a funeral, no less. A FUNERAL. But unity, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ClashAndBurn
1 hour ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

That made me so mad to read, oh my ****ing God. I honestly want them to drop dead

Well, Clinton will die soon enough, but people will generally forget about all the evils he committed and will laud him as heroically as they did to HW Bush.

 

Death is too good for that neoliberal rapist. He deserves to rot in prison, along with his disgusting failure of a wife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PicklePower

Hi I just want to say

 

i love Ed Markey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nooniebao

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nooniebao

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster Megamind
17 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The way the Democratic Party will implode on itself and start pointing fingers at each other to pin the blame for such a humiliating loss if it happens.

 

The rapid slide into fascism would almost be worth watching the Dems self-immolate. I don't really want it to happen, but... can't say I want them to win either. We the people lose either way.

Wow. What a sick brain you have... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xDiamondx
Just now, Monster Megamind said:

Wow. What a sick brain you have... 

He's being logical based on the last 40 years of Democrat politics. There's a reason why the 80s are considered a big political shift of economic politics. And Democrats continue to misuse identity politics to voter shame POC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster Megamind
6 minutes ago, xDiamondx said:

He's being logical based on the last 40 years of Democrat politics. There's a reason why the 80s are considered a big political shift of economic politics. And Democrats continue to misuse identity politics to voter shame POC.

Desiring a fascist state to own the libs is sick... Biden has a far better platform than even Obama or Hillary but still that's not enough for y'all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xDiamondx
3 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Desiring a fascist state to own the libs is sick... Biden has a far better platform than even Obama or Hillary but still that's not enough for y'all.

For me, Democrats have ignored Natives for eons anyway, so I view them with distaste equally as Republicans.  Apathy is as evil as hate because the status quo is upheld and I've learned to have more self respect than to beg the establishment for scraps. Either they learn to listen and play to win or repeat 2016 all over again and lose in 2024 in similar numbers to 2010.

 

You wouldn't understand my point because you don't see the reality of my hometown. Alcohol and drug abuse, 95% unemployed, domestic rape and violence are normal for reservations. And you expect me to be okay with a mediocre policy ploy by Biden?  Even John McCain made strives of effort to preserve water rights for Natives and he was a Republican. Yawn, Biden is marginally better than Trump simply because he has more respect for Constitutional powers but that's about it :michael:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites