Jump to content

The Social Democrat & Democratic Socialist Thread 🌹


Buddy
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • rihannabiggestfan

    1216

  • ClashAndBurn

    660

  • Bloo

    484

  • nooniebao

    635

The uglies already trying it. That's how you know it looks good :clap3: 

 

Hello, let's start a revolution :gaycat4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like Bernie but I couldn't care less about "The Squad". They're anti-American. Ilhan Omar married her brother, btw. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yass hunty!

 

The US can rot for not electing the ultimate progressive king

 

Image result for dance gif atrl

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Madam X said:

I like Bernie but I couldn't care less about "The Squad". They're anti-American. Ilhan Omar married her brother, btw. 

There's a conservative thread for those type of rightwing talking points and conspiracies. Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Buddy said:

There's a conservative thread for those type of rightwing talking points and conspiracies. Thank you!

:deadbanana4:

 

OT: I'm here for this! USA is not my country but I'm happy socialism, diversity, respect and common sense is little by little dominating the world :heart2:

Edited by Aramis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Who knew orb mother would be the only non-Bernie candidate left committed to the progressive moment? Kinda live for her now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Buddy said:

 

Who knew orb mother would be the only non-Bernie candidate left committed to the progressive moment? Kinda live for her now.

She was making some points in the debates, honestly. Especially when she called out the US for destabilizing Central American governments and not accepting the refugees/migrants. Orb queen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Madam X said:

I like Bernie but I couldn't care less about "The Squad". They're anti-American. Ilhan Omar married her brother, btw. 

Eww! That’s disgusting!

 

That’s a good point. Why do progressives always turn a blind eye to Islam? The majority are anti-gay, anti-Semitic, and anti-woman. Seems totally antithetical to the progressive movement. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Buddy said:

 

Who knew orb mother would be the only non-Bernie candidate left committed to the progressive moment? Kinda live for her now.

I stan Orb Mother. Her Dave Rubin debate is ICONIC. A moment most pleasing to me and my career.

 

xptNWiH.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank ****ing god, the other thread was getting exhausting with the same 5 racist/xenophobic users circlejerking over a dementia patient

 

gU25hZq.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Madam X said:

 Ilhan Omar married her brother, btw. 

Threadban this pig pls

 

gU25hZq.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Change the title to 'Progressive US Politics Thread' because that is all that the OP is inclusive of.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator

About damn time. 

 

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Madam X said:

I like Bernie but I couldn't care less about "The Squad". They're anti-American. Ilhan Omar married her brother, btw. 

:eek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

I stan Orb Mother. Her Dave Rubin debate is ICONIC. A moment most pleasing to me and my career.

 

xptNWiH.gif

Do you have the clip? Is it the entire interview? I've been meaning to watch it for the longest time. I can't believe I actually liked Dave Rubin for a quick second of my life. Dark dayz I tell you. Such a despicable soulless PragerU Koch brother sellout and he can't even seem to hide it anymore.

 

gU25hZq.png

 

1 hour ago, Thickorita said:

Thank ****ing god, the other thread was getting exhausting with the same 5 racist/xenophobic users circlejerking over a dementia patient

 

gU25hZq.png

2 of them are in here trying it already. Won't be here for long, thankfully.

 

gU25hZq.png

 

16 minutes ago, Rumbler said:

Change the title to 'Progressive US Politics Thread' because that is all that the OP is inclusive of.

 

 

My apologies. Done! 

Edited by Buddy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Do you have the clip? Is it the entire interview? I've been meaning to watch it for the longest time. I can't believe I actually liked Dave Rubin for a quick second in my life. Dark dayz I tell you. Such despicable soulless PragerU Koch brother sellout and he can't even seem to hide it anymore.

Omg, sis, you have to watch it. Orb Mother brought RECEIPTS and dragged that honorary heterosexual through the mud when it came to race. :jonny4: 

 

He brought her on the show because she said she doesn't think all white people are racist and then she just ****ing demolishes him on the topic of structural racism and the need for reparations.

 

 

 

Edited by Bloo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bloo said:

Omg, sis, you have to watch it. Orb Mother brought RECEIPTS and dragged that honorary heterosexual through the mud when it came to race. :jonny4: 

 

He brought her on the show because she said she doesn't think all white people are racist and then she just ****ing demolishes him on the topic of structural racism and the need for reparations.

 

 

 

Queen. :jonny6:

 

The way I STILL weep for Orb Mother her endorsement. :weeps:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, xDiamondx said:

Queen. :jonny6:

 

The way I STILL weep for Orb Mother her endorsement. :weeps:

The way Marianne proved to be a better friend to Bernie than his "dear friend" Elizabeth Warren. :jonny4: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bloo said:

The way Marianne proved to be a better friend to Bernie than his "dear friend" Elizabeth Warren. :jonny4: 

We have no choice but to STAN til the end of time. :jonny5:

 

The way she had been treated by the media still makes me fume considering her understanding of racist institutions is more in depth than anyone else in  the primaries.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Bloo said:

The way Marianne proved to be a better friend to Bernie than his "dear friend" Elizabeth Warren. :jonny4: 

I can't believe I used to support her last year. A whole ass traitor.

 

xptNWiH.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...