• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luis

• Lee!!

• Inception

• Miles.

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD! :duca:

She is singing River of Tears, literally my second favorite of the album after Scars to Your Beautiful! She sings it sooooooooo perfect live, Im shook!

Queen singing my favorites song of her :heart2:

• ATRL Administrator

This is an awesome song. Is it her next single?

Just now, Lee!! said:

I dont think so, sadly. She just released a video for Seventeen, but I doubt she will really follow thought with any of them.

Im Yours deserved better, but Im ready for her next album.

1 minute ago, Lee!! said:

No, an album track from her album

kristen can't act i seriously don't know why she's still in hollywood. :confused:

she just seems like she doesn't wanna be there and can't wait to leave. her personality takes over any role imo. 

I thought this was a pretty decent episode, I was expecting much worse from Stewart... she seemed a bit shy, but that worked at times in her favor. And man, she's quite attractive.

Whoever had the idea of casting Melissa as Sean Spicer deserves a big raise... she was HILARIOUS. :dies: Also really liked the cold open, Kristen's monologue and the Totinos skit.

@Lee!!, your distaste for Colin Jost cracks me up lol. I've only really started watching full episodes this season, is there any special reason why you dislike him so much? :laugh: 

• ATRL Administrator
4 hours ago, Inception said:

I thought this was a pretty decent episode, I was expecting much worse from Stewart... she seemed a bit shy, but that worked at times in her favor. And man, she's quite attractive.

Whoever had the idea of casting Melissa as Sean Spicer deserves a big raise... she was HILARIOUS. :dies: Also really liked the cold open, Kristen's monologue and the Totinos skit.

@Lee!!, your distaste for Colin Jost cracks me up lol. I've only really started watching full episodes this season, is there any special reason why you dislike him so much? :laugh: 

He's smug, not funny, a cheap Seth Meyers knock off, he got demoted from head writer to focus more on weekend update, but that didn't help because he's terrible, and he should have been the one removed when they removed Cecily from the desk. He's one of the weakest anchors I've ever watched on SNL.

I could go on, but it's time to start drinking beer

13 hours ago, Lee!! said:

He's smug, not funny, a cheap Seth Meyers knock off, he got demoted from head writer to focus more on weekend update, but that didn't help because he's terrible, and he should have been the one removed when they removed Cecily from the desk. He's one of the weakest anchors I've ever watched on SNL.

I could go on, but it's time to start drinking beer

Well, can't argue with that! He sure lacks in comparison to what I've seen of Meyers (the 'A Closer Look' segment in Meyers' show is crazy good and probably what WU strives to be) and is too bland. I don't hate him myself, but I can see where you're coming from.

I'm so glad she performed River of Tears instead of Seventeen. I started to stan this song since it was played in Grey's Anatomy season finale last year. :clap3: 

last night's ep was great! especially Melissa, and Kate reprising her Bieber impression

Alessia slayed too

Melissa :jonny:

I think that Sean Spicer sketch is now in my top five favorite snl sketches ever. Just perfection in every way.

• ATRL Administrator
On 2/5/2017 at 6:43 PM, Inception said:

Well, can't argue with that! He sure lacks in comparison to what I've seen of Meyers (the 'A Closer Look' segment in Meyers' show is crazy good and probably what WU strives to be) and is too bland. I don't hate him myself, but I can see where you're coming from.

I'm not alone in my feelings: http://tvline.com/2017/02/07/cecily-strong-weekend-update-saturday-night-live/

7 hours ago, Lee!! said:

Yeah, I've read similar opinions, mostly on the AV Club. I don't know about Cecily returning to WU. I'm not saying she was bad or anything like that, but she has proven herself to be a very funny, competent comedian. I feel like she'd be more limited there. But I do think both anchors have problems - Che often messes up jokes and looks nervous at times, and Jost doesn't have (much) personality. But I still can't see any replacements happening anytime soon.

• ATRL Administrator

Ed did a great job

52 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Is Octavia spencer the musical guest as well?

It'll be announced later