• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
-Rockstar101-
1 minute ago, aaron511 said:

Nicole's boobs and the rest of their body looking HOT :flame: 

Oh yes. She didn't disappoint :jonny: 

kstreaming

kind of pointless to announce the winners of the big categories before the show even started, I mean, I know this awardsa are given because of chart numbers, but normal people don't exactly follows charts so, 

I say it because in my logic I think less people will tune in? But I think this would not hurt the ratings since people just want to see fmous people perform

Conservative
6 minutes ago, kstreaming said:

kind of pointless to announce the winners of the big categories before the show even started, I mean, I know this awardsa are given because of chart numbers, but normal people don't exactly follows charts so, 

I say it because in my logic I think less people will tune in? But I think this would not hurt the ratings since people just want to see fmous people perform

I may be biased, but to me 2006 was the last great BBMAs, but that's probably because I'm a lamb, and it was Mariah's night.

VelvetCrush
9 minutes ago, kstreaming said:

This year has kpop tho

Conservative
Just now, VelvetCrush said:

This year has kpop tho

Asian artists breaking out in the West has been talked about for years, and yet with each attempt, artists like SNSD, BoA, Hikaru all failed.  Could this be the year finally?

ilovemusic432

Looking forward to the show tonight and the performances, and also seeing Cher accept her award and Celine singing My Heart Will Go on

I'm sure tomorrow we'll see a lot of bumps and celine and cher's songs popping up on iTunes 200 songs & album!

VelvetCrush
1 minute ago, ABEL-o-matic said:

Asian artists breaking out in the West has been talked about for years, and yet with each attempt, artists like SNSD, BoA, Hikaru all failed.  Could this be the year finally?

I don't think BTS has interest in releasing material in english, but they do have a really (I mean really) strong fanbase

Archived