• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackoutZone

• Robi

• theweekend

• ThehushSound

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe it's still over 2 months away :rip: she should really move the album up to like May since it's already finished. Sam and Ellie are supposedly releasing on the same day, plus with all these spring albums being pushed back due to covid, she's gonna get lost in the shuffle. she's the type of artist who could really take advantage from a slow release week

Edited by Scandalous

Excited for this... it's rare that artists announce the album release date so far ahead in advance. these days its like a month - 2 months max. 

MermaidPrincess
12 hours ago, Pop Life said:

Watch her push it back even more and then not mention it for months in favor of her podcast :deadbanana2:

Take this back 

:deadbanana2:

ThehushSound
23 hours ago, Pop Life said:

Watch her push it back even more and then not mention it for months in favor of her podcast :deadbanana2:

If this comes to fruition I’m going to hunt you down. 

giphy.gif

I can’t handle another delayed vinyl/album cause of miss rona. 

23 hours ago, Pop Life said:

I kinda live for her podcast so I guess I wouldn't be too mad...

• 2 weeks later...
SweetTalker

I’ve had Spotlight on repeat for a few weeks now. Definitely one of the best songs of the year:jonny6: Mirage and Adore You are excellent as well. And Overtime is godly how come it’s not on the album 

thedamnking

Everytime I see this thread getting new comments I come running to see if Jessie had a moment of sanity and changed her mind about putting Overtime in the album :priceless:

2 hours ago, thedamnking said:

Everytime I see this thread getting new comments I come running to see if Jessie had a moment of sanity and changed her mind about putting Overtime in the album :priceless:

Same but I also lose my **** and panic that it’s been delayed :deadbanana:

4 hours ago, thedamnking said:

we still can pray

adore you keeps threatening spotlight as my favourite so far. like feed us, jessie!! we need more bops

savedthemixtape

My birthday is the week of this album's supposed release, it would be a lovely birthday/end of quarantine gift HAHAH. Don't delay, Jessie!

I still think moving the date UP would work in her favor, May is so empty other than The 1975

Edited by Scandalous
40 minutes ago, Pop Life said:

She said on Instagram recently that more music was coming soon, so at least for now nothing's been delayed. 

ThehushSound

I have to be honest having all theses rona related delays was starting to get to me, I was stating to feel deprived. I’m so glad we get Ooh La La on Friday. 

Edited by ThehushSound