A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Jessie Ware - 'What's Your Pleasure?'

World Eater

Somehow I've slept on this album, but Youtube today played whats your pleasure and I decided to give the album a try.

First minute into spotlight - I'm scalped. OH WOW!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackoutZone

• Robi

• theweekend

• ThehushSound

this album (after several months of listening) is going to age so well in the longterm & i hope it's looked back on as a great record at the end of the year/decade. also hoping the Grammys nominate her for Best Dance Album or Best Dance Recording at the very least (not that it matters but i'm sure that kind of industry recognition would really mean a lot to her)

13 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Aaaaaa she’s in the studio on her IG stories! Our deluxe is coming :alexz:

I think we’ll get Overtime (which she already confirmed that will be on the deluxe) + 3/4 new songs 

1 minute ago, thedamnking said:

I think we’ll get Overtime (which she already confirmed that will be on the deluxe) + 3/4 new songs 

better release Hysteria :jonny: Soul Control's lil sis

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know if she/her team is submitting to Best Dance/Electronic Album or Best Dance Recording? I think she could really have a shot of at least being nominated. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 10:42 AM, justinxx said:

anyone know if she/her team is submitting to Best Dance/Electronic Album or Best Dance Recording? I think she could really have a shot of at least being nominated. 

I would assume so, but you never know.  She had this article in Rolling Stone recently

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/jessie-ware-whats-your-pleasure-interview-1065330/