World Eater

Jessie Ware - 'What's Your Pleasure?'

Temporal
1 hour ago, jpow said:

Don't get it from her website, I placed an order on July 1st they immediately took out the money but they the order still hasn't processed or shipped.

That's what I was afraid of. It's out of stock on her website :katie: Target says I could get it mailed next week but idk if I trust it :cupid:

jpow
15 minutes ago, Temporal said:

That's what I was afraid of. It's out of stock on her website :katie: Target says I could get it mailed next week but idk if I trust it :cupid:

I bought three records recently when they were doing a buy 2 get 1 free sale, and they all shipped to me on time with no issue!

Temporal
Just now, jpow said:

I bought three records recently when they were doing a buy 2 get 1 free sale, and they all shipped to me on time with no issue!

EFJHGK not a 2 for 1 sale, dammit :deadbanana:I don't wanna support a big corp like Target but my local record store doesn't have it, so **** it? :michael:

OT: Save A Kiss SOTY :heart:

leightxn

Finally got round to listening to this.. WHEW what an album! I don't know why I've been sleeping on this. Soul Control is one of my favourites atm. 

theweekend

i‘ve been promoting this everywhere anytime I can and everyone loves it!!!!

Temporal

Move bitch, I'm not done stanning

This is seriously the best pop record I've heard since Emotion I think.... like, she absolutely KILLED this

4i66yG3.gif 

creativity.

This is really her best album :jonny: Devotion still has a major nostalgia factor for me - I would walk around my neighborhood listening to Taking In Water and cry at how gay I was - but man Jessie really outdid herself here :chick2:

Blue Rose

Album of the year. PERIOD

CosTaSsSs

I hear famous radio stations playing tracks from her album here in Greece, yesterday they were playing The Kill and many have grabbed What's Your Pleasure? I believe if she supports this album a lot, it could end up giving her a hit or a Florence type of career. 

jpow

Her store finally emailed me back (to an inquiry I sent on July 6th) saying my order must have been lost in the mail (it wasn’t they never sent it in the first place) but that they wanted to confirm my email and try to send me a new record.  We will see if I ever get this.