Very excited for this :smitten: 

TRF.

The woman that she is today. :jonny5:

theweekend

ICONIQUE I love her :jonny6:

Ghost

SPOTLIGHT IS SO GOOD :jonny5: i ****ing can't

That Bad Eartha

She is honestly such a goddamn queen. She's literally a mother of two, who's obsessed with yoga and has a successful podcast with her mother about food, she could have so easily settled into a lazy autopilot adult contemporary lane after Glasshouse while focusing on being like a lifestyle guru.

But instead she's giving us a full-on sultry disco album with an Andy Warhol themed cover.

Scandalous
54 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

She is honestly such a goddamn queen. She's literally a mother of two, who's obsessed with yoga and has a successful podcast with her mother about food, she could have so easily settled into a lazy autopilot adult contemporary lane after Glasshouse while focusing on being like a lifestyle guru.

But instead she's giving us a full-on sultry disco album with an Andy Warhol themed cover.

an icon :jonny6:

so glad I saw her live on the last tour cause she’s prob never coming back to the States :rip: 

That Bad Eartha
18 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

an icon :jonny6:

so glad I saw her live on the last tour cause she’s prob never coming back to the States :rip: 

Has she said that somewhere that she doesn't plan to tour the US? She's always made an effort to come and do shows in the states, so I don't see why that would change with this album? Usually she tries to do a few festivals and then small shows in the major markets.

Pop Life
1 minute ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Has she said that somewhere that she doesn't plan to tour the US? She's always made an effort to come and do shows in the states, so I don't see why that would change with this album? Usually she tries to do a few festivals and then small shows in the major markets.

Never directly, but she recently let it slip that the american leg of the tour lost alot of money.

Scandalous
10 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

festivals possibly but she said in a recent interview that her last US tour lost a lot of money and it contributed to her losing interest in making music

enchanted0

spotlight I- 

she really snapped with this one

the way it served taking in water level of excellence :jonny:(i know they sound nothing alike)

:jonny:

when the bass synth hit :jonny5:

this album will be one amazing cohesive album

That Bad Eartha
36 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

festivals possibly but she said in a recent interview that her last US tour lost a lot of money and it contributed to her losing interest in making music

Damn that sucks. Maybe she'll do a quick little club tour for album promo in just NY, SF, and LA like she did before Glasshouse came out. Since this album is more dance oriented, she could even just do a show with her and a DJ or guitarist. She also has a lot of good relationships with big UK artists who regularly tour the US. I could see her opening for Florence, Ed or Miguel on one of their tours.

I just read the interview and that's interesting. I saw her once on the Glasshouse club promo tour and once at the actual US tour. Both shows were great, but the first show was magical in a way that the second one wasn't. I thought it was just because I had seen her before, but it sounds like she was going through a lot and coming off a disappointing Coachella week one so that makes sense.

MermaidPrincess

Tough love is one of my favorite albums, ever

can NOT wait to bop my Bussi to this album

adore you, overtime, and mirage are 3/3

if those songs are any indication of the qualiTy of this album y'all motha****ers aint ready

Edited by MermaidPrincess

volition

spotlight is excellent. i wish overtime wasnt scrapped but ill tack it onto the end anyway. this is gonna be her best since devotion for sure

iamvladd

I still hope she comes out to the States. Hopefully a NYC show!

Bindi

Justice for Overtime :cries:

thecptz

i'm so ready :jonny5:

Mokichi

legend I can't wait, urgh Spotlight is that song!

issgouding

i'm surprised people loved Spotlight its cute but that disco vibe she is doing latly :grump:

Robi
22 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Overtime will be on the deluxe edition 

:mandown: no deluxe edition 

goldstargay

87599078_2777314935657079_27356179324353

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

BlackoutZone
35 minutes ago, Robi said:

:mandown: no deluxe edition 

IKR I’m fuming :toofunny2: She always has those..

Robi
7 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

This should’ve been album cover

:jonny6:

BlackoutZone
13 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

Oh my God :jonny:

wish this was the signed insert from

her store

Edited by BlackoutZone

K$Ellie

Spotlight is SO good :jonny6:

Unoriginal

Spotlight... might be her best song? :jonny5: