Gossip_Boy

Love, Victor | Now streaming on Hulu | Renewed For Season 2

HabbGaga

Yeah Mia became annoying when she kept mentioning her mum at the most random times, I like the actress a lot tho. The show overall was better then I expected tho and the standout for me was the Victors mum, she better not disappoint me in season 2 and reveal herself to be a homophobe

BeenTheShit
On 7/29/2020 at 3:48 PM, X~MoviePoP said:

Benji look like he would nut so quick when u suck his uncut head.... but of course after he puts those huge lips on your ***

But seriously where is the Season 2 announcement!? :fish2:

Wicked

The way this show did Mia & Andrew :doc:

D_Man3379

Umm what’s taking so long to announce a second season? It’s been already over a month....

Cheers

Michael getting that ugly tattoo ugh. Now Victor will have to wear long sleeves all next season :rip: 

jgorny
43 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

Umm what’s taking so long to announce a second season? It’s been already over a month....

Hulu takes awhile to do that. I expect an announcement sometime in the next two weeks. It's probably been renewed already

Sam96

I wanna **** Michael so bad :deadbanana4:

Cheers
18 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

Imagine him eating you out/sucking you off and having that view of his cute eyes looking up at you :jonny5: a LEGEND

jgorny
29 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

I want George to poke me with his eggplant 

MrLovett
2 hours ago, Cheers said:

Michael getting that ugly tattoo ugh. Now Victor will have to wear long sleeves all next season :rip: 

I don't think you understand how incredibly easy and effective cover-up makeup is. :skull: His tattoo is not going to cause a problem.

X~MoviePoP
13 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I don't think you understand how incredibly easy and effective cover-up makeup is. :skull: His tattoo is not going to cause a problem.

Cover up makeup? That can cover a tattoo like that? 

MrLovett
Just now, X~MoviePoP said:

Cover up makeup? That can cover a tattoo like that? 

Yes, it's used in theatre all the time. Performers are covered in tattoos, it's ridiculously easy to just cover them.

X~MoviePoP

touch

Y'all the last two pages :deadbanana4:

Sam96
3 hours ago, jgorny said:

I want George to poke me with his eggplant 

me 2 :clap3:

3 hours ago, Cheers said:

Imagine him eating you out/sucking you off and having that view of his cute eyes looking up at you :jonny5: a LEGEND

soooo hot 👀💦

Sam96
2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I would lick Michael’s tattoo 

Poker Face

some of ya'll :deadbanana4:

anyways, i watched it last weekend and really enjoyed it. hoping they announce S2 soon!

SupahBass05

This thread :rip:

anyways the season was cute. Good pacing and the perfect cliffhangers for S2.

Spoiler

Felix and Lake are so adorable. Kinda stanned them more than the other couples. They did Mia so wrong though ddd. And Benji was kinda dry lol. 

SupahBass05
On 7/29/2020 at 5:55 PM, Zeferino said:

And y'all judged me for wanting a bi Felix 

Nnn he and Victor would be cute but they already established he str8 af. 

Bathomet
Posted (edited)

Okay I watched the whole season twice and I'm OBSESSED.

Spoiler

I kinda feel that the season could work without having a second season (even tho I would like to have a second season).

I mean most of the conflicts central to the characters have been resolved  and almost every storyline reached a satisfying end to a degree: with Victor getting together with Benji and finally coming out, Mia getting together with Andrew and starting a mother-daughter like relationship with Veronica, Felix and Lake getting together, Lake accepting that social status isn't everything, Andrew becoming a good guy etc..

Or maybe I just afraid that they will not be able to top this season. :cries:

I'm still unsure how are they going to keep Venjis' relationship exciting. Is it going to be some kind of Rachel-Ross-like on and off relationship? Sometimes I feel Victor and Benji got together too easily and they could have explored Benji's side and his internal conflicts (like he liked Victor but he also was dating Derrek) more. I mean they made Derrek almost unrealisticaly unlikeable. Everyone would choose Victor over him.

Anyway the bright side is that hopefully will get a lot of sex scenes with Victor and Benji.

Also did anyone else get the feeling Andrew might be bisexual? When Victors asked him if he would ever tell someone about him and Benji, his said " I would never do that". Maybe he just became a very good guy or he kinda empathises with Victor because he also kinda walks in the same shoes. This would also make their conflict in this season much more complex (apart from him hating Victor for dating Mia): maybe he also hated him because of his internalized homophobia but he was also drawn to him because he felt a unconcious connection to him.

Edited by Bathomet

Anthurium

I am SCREAMING at the last two pages :bibliahh:

I really liked the show, it was cute ! We definitely need more of those.

Felix and Pilar are great characters. 

It also has a solid soundtrack :jamming: Dua Lipa used TWICE, taste :alexz:

Spoiler

I was not really into Felix/Lake he deserves better than that, but it could be a good, although predictable, idea to make Lake grow as a character in S2 and win him back.

They also need to bring more flavor to Benji, he was BLAND :mazen:

Mia was done SO wrong I felt for her :frown:  She's the character I am most curious about for her S2 development, I can see her and Andrew becoming a serious thing but I won't be mad if they don't since she needs time to heal etc.

Life Savers

The last few pages :rip:

Bxtch

Finally :party:

Gossip_Boy

Yesss finally a renewal.

keshaspearsxo

:clap3: can’t wait