• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Sam96

• Fitzswiftie

• Cheers

OMG :jonny5: This was originally supposed to go to Disney+ but hopefully moving to Hulu means that it'll be more grownup & mature than it would be on the other streaming service. 

heavyreplover

what is this hunny:toofunny2: king Nick really deserved better:jonny6:but I guess I won't say anything until June, I was such a hater for the new HSM series and after I watched the whole first season I really loved it:cm: anyway i'm glad that this is not on Disney+, I really want a great story! 

What’s the deal with Hulu? I thought it would be absorbed by Disney+

I don’t think it will survive the streaming war. I am planning to have at most three services:

Netflix, Disney+ and HBOmax

Who has the money for all these services. In any case, the movie wasn’t that good and the actor was horrible so hopefully this is a bit better 

I don’t think it will survive the streaming war. I am planning to have at most three services:

Netflix, Disney+ and HBOmax

Who has the money for all these services. In any case, the movie wasn’t that good and the actor was horrible so hopefully this is a bit better 

3 hours ago, rta1913 said:

It still operates as an independent service like how Searchlight was with Fox or Miramax & Marvel were with Disney. 

10 hours ago, Dancehall said:

Disney + said not under my roof.

7sZqmaw.png

A mess.

Anyway, I hope it's good. I literally need more gay stuff to watch, I'm sick of straight stuff frfr.

Ugh the straights are at it again. Yet people are killed on the constant in SW and the Marvel movies :coffee2:

On 2/24/2020 at 5:37 PM, Yog said:

I’m fine with this. Hulu can approach more topics openly like the first time you get jizz in your eye the way Disney+ couldn’t..:gaycat2:

:gaycat4: