Is Sabrina Carpenter a future mpg?

raven

She's currently signed to Hollywood Records, infamous for mishandling artists, which explains why she's been flopping but nevertheless she's still been consistently releasing quality bops 

She def has the talent and I think when she's signed to a better label can potentially pop off. Thoughts? :gaycat5:  

I think she has a shot once she escapes Hollywood Records if she signs onto a good label that'll actually push her (ie. Republic). She's gorgeous, talented, and served two high quality pop records with Evolution and Singular pt. 1 (I haven't gotten around to pt. 2 yet) so far, so there's definitely potential there. 

She kinda leaves the vast majority of these other new gen girls in the dust. 

Edited by Opulent

YES!

Sabrina is IT. Her vocals, her looks, her melodies, her hooks, she was born to rule! 

I genuinely hope once she’s done with HR that she’ll flourish and gain the recognition she deserves.

She’s also low key a very strong actor who shows tremendous potential :siptea:

I think she's too 'Instagram model' to really stand out, also her music is way too close to Ariana's to break through while Ariana is still here

heckinglovato

On My Way with Alan Walker is one of the best pop gems of the past few years and I’m not exaggerating 

I was literally thinking of making a similar thread today :deadbanana: her music is SO good and everyone is sleeping on her. a perfect blend of pop and R&B tbh. i really hope she blows up soon

56 minutes ago, Cain said:

I think she's too 'Instagram model' to really stand out, also her music is way too close to Ariana's to break through while Ariana is still here

I def get Ariana vibes from her as well but a lot of new artists get compared to more established artists. It's something she can push through if she keeps releasing quality as others before her have

Probably another Mandy Moore at most success-wise. She's already released 4 studio albums and still hasn't happened.

The next MPG after Billie most likely hasn't even debuted yet.

Edited by skyandground
5 hours ago, heckinglovato said:

On My Way with Alan Walker is one of the best pop gems of the past few years and I’m not exaggerating 

I LOVE On My Way but I only use the edited solo version

She better! She's literally my favorite artist. She deserves it especially since she works so hard all the time.

I'll never forgive her or Hollywood Records for not promoting Looking At Me as a single though :cm:

heckinglovato
2 hours ago, FailSafe said:

I LOVE On My Way but I only use the edited solo version

wait SAME

Almost Love was THAT bop. However, i dont see it for her bc her music is too good for its performance. So as long as she doesnt get a full proper push, the results will stay the same.

Indie Go Mind

I just recently go into her albums and WOW, this girl is serving QUALITY! They gays are sleeping on Ms. Carpenter and I hope they wake up soon! :gaycat3: