Vinyl Talk

Passion

So the Joji Gimmie Love I ordered for one of my friends that loves him (for Secret Santa...) went from early December, to late December, to January and now it's late February :deadbanana4: gdi freaking UO

Edited by ALA
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kings.

• James_Dean

• Antinemesis

• SUPER CANNES

Top Posters In This Topic

Received my UO Emancipation and my Hayley Williams acoustic Petals for Armor EP.  Both took forever to arrive

GagaStefi
6 hours ago, Kings. said:

SNATCHED :jonny5:Gonna manifest that they do with Gaga's Applause Picture Disc and Taylor's Exclusives

1 minute ago, liammmmacbtw said:

where is the repressing of GLITTER? :jonny:

It *might* be happening during or around the 20th anniversary. Mariah also said MC30 would continue this year!

11 hours ago, Kings. said:

I managed to get one. PRISM is one of my favorite albums from her and I didn't expect PRISM to be so rare now. I think it will be repressed in 2023, TD got the repressing treatment because it is one of her popular albums that was critically acclaimed. 

I have to invest in a outer sleeve for sure. 

A Year Without Rain is $9.99 at UO. I don't know if it's a typo :deadbanana2:

@Kings. Wonder pushed forward to January 20th, now. They gotta keep it cute this time, but don't be surprised if they change it again. 

Anyone here has experience with USPS to Europe?

My package appareantly arrived to my country days ago and left the airport sorting service and since then nothing. And two days ago Taylor's store sent my vinyls with USPS again and I don't want both of these packages to disappear... :dancehall:

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

My package appareantly arrived to my country days ago and left the airport sorting service and since then nothing. And two days ago Taylor's store sent my vinyls with USPS again and I don't want both of these packages to disappear... :dancehall:

USPS to Singapore has also been crap. My Club Future Nostalgia has left my airport sorting service since 8th December until now. Sent Warner and email to ask for a refund but theyre ignoring me...

SUPER CANNES
1 hour ago, Paddy said:

I have two packages coming from them too. :dancehall:

Could it be stuck at the customs? 

43 minutes ago, bryan309 said:

USPS to Singapore has also been crap. My Club Future Nostalgia has left my airport sorting service since 8th December until now. Sent Warner and email to ask for a refund but theyre ignoring me...

I hope you're going to get it soon, either the CFN or your refund. Shame. I'd email them again. It still could show up, see below my other response.

42 minutes ago, SUPER CANNES said:

I have two packages coming from them too. :dancehall:

Could it be stuck at the customs? 

I did some digging and from what I found is that it takes about a month if not longer, despite it being stuck in your own country. Some say it's due to customs, some say it's just an error in tracking, or the amount of packages sent worldwide... etc. One of my packages is apparently here but no movement since, but I found some people saying they were waiting for even 3 or 4 months (! :dancehall:) but some wait about 4 weeks and they, without any update on the tracking, the package is delivered. I hope it'll arrive to us all.

I hate how some stores (e.g. Taylor US) doesn't give the option to pick who you want them to send it with.

2 hours ago, Paddy said:

usually everything works fine, my experience is that letter-format packaging like for CDs always works fastest and the bigger it gets the longer it takes (like vinyls are a step up), usually anything between one to 3 weeks, occasionally four. Definitely faster than some other services like whatever Urban or some other stores use which takes more than a month :deadbanana2:.

Edited by DUA LIPA
5 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

usually everything works fine, my experience is that letter-format packaging like for CDs always works fastest and the bigger it gets the longer it takes (like vinyls are a step up), usually anything between one to 3 weeks, occasionally four. Definitely faster than some other services like whatever Urban or some other stores use which takes more than a month :deadbanana2:.

thank you. I hope it will get here.  

GagaStefi

Got a year without rain for $5 and Blackout for $3! Thank you Urban Outfitters! :cm:

Spoiler

The one time they're useful tbh

James_Dean
33 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

Got a year without rain for $5 and Blackout for $3! Thank you Urban Outfitters! :cm:

Hide contents

How? :bloo:

5 hours ago, Mellark said:

A Year Without Rain is $9.99 at UO. I don't know if it's a typo :deadbanana2:

@Kings. Wonder pushed forward to January 20th, now. They gotta keep it cute this time, but don't be surprised if they change it again. 

Thanks for the update!

SUPER CANNES
3 hours ago, Paddy said:

I hope you're going to get it soon, either the CFN or your refund. Shame. I'd email them again. It still could show up, see below my other response.

I did some digging and from what I found is that it takes about a month if not longer, despite it being stuck in your own country. Some say it's due to customs, some say it's just an error in tracking, or the amount of packages sent worldwide... etc. One of my packages is apparently here but no movement since, but I found some people saying they were waiting for even 3 or 4 months (! :dancehall:) but some wait about 4 weeks and they, without any update on the tracking, the package is delivered. I hope it'll arrive to us all.

I hate how some stores (e.g. Taylor US) doesn't give the option to pick who you want them to send it with.

3 or 4 months?! :rip:

Well, mine haven't departed the US yet, I believe. :stare:

Agree it would be nice if stores gave such option. 

7” of The Bandit / 100,000 People from Kings of Leon :jonny5: surprised to see acts still dropping these.

Edited by Kings.
3 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

Reveal hidden contents

omg how king??

bestfiction

Just thought how Selena could've put out De Una Vez physicals tomorrow but then I've realized that she won't bc of the new billboard rules :jonny5: my wallet can rest for now