Top Posters In This Topic

• Kings.

• James_Dean

• Antinemesis

• SUPER CANNES

Top Posters In This Topic

BoyToySoldier
17 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

My Smile Spotify vinyl came completely bent/wrecked....a mess.

Why is it always the Spotify exclusives? My Mariah Christmas one came bent and they had zero to replace it with...I'm pissed

Ugh, I’m so sorry to hear that. :'( I feel your pain. It’s my biggest pet peeve to receive a damaged jacket.

Unless you insist on having the exact catalog number on the jacket, you can do a little shady tactic that I do when I get sent a carelessly packed record from a major label. Purchase a cheaper copy with a perfect jacket (in “Smile”’s case, the standard white vinyl) from preferably, your local record store.

Then, send an email to Katy’s store saying “oh I ordered the custard vinyl but you sent me a white one”, with a photo. Return it and voila! You got to support your local record store and get back at a millionaire corporation that doesn’t care about their customer’s orders. :gaycat5:

P.S. obviously this only works when the jackets are 99% identical. If this is a case with Mariah’s MC Spotify exclusive where the jacket is actually numbered and stamped then you’re sorta ****ed. :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Ugh, I’m so sorry to hear that. :'( I feel your pain. It’s my biggest pet peeve to receive a damaged jacket.

Unless you insist on having the exact catalog number on the jacket, you can do a little shady tactic that I do when I get sent a carelessly packed record from a major label. Purchase a cheaper copy with a perfect jacket (in “Smile”’s case, the standard white vinyl) from preferably, your local record store.

Then, send an email to Katy’s store saying “oh I ordered the custard vinyl but you sent me a white one”, with a photo. Return it and voila! You got to support your local record store and get back at a millionaire corporation that doesn’t care about their customer’s orders. :gaycat5:

P.S. obviously this only works when the jackets are 99% identical. If this is a case with Mariah’s MC Spotify exclusive where the jacket is actually numbered and stamped then you’re sorta ****ed. :deadbanana4:

Now wait a minute

tenor.gif?itemid=9319693

BoyToySoldier
1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

Green or gold vinyl of Dolly‘s christmas album? Can’t decide. 

Go for green, I think that one looks better with the album artwork. :gaycat4:

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

dkjsahglkjs wait! this is genius

BoyToySoldier
8 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Now wait a minute

tenor.gif?itemid=9319693

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

dkjsahglkjs wait! this is genius

I don’t play sis, did this with all the Ariana reissues I ordered from her store that were sent to me in a square box with no corner protection. UMG gonna gonna finance these replacements. :gaycat5:

31 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

LOL. But arent the barcodes/UPCs different? 

BoyToySoldier
1 minute ago, wesleywalrus said:

LOL. But arent the barcodes/UPCs different? 

Sometimes they are different and then sometimes they’re the same. I personally don’t mind as they’re for my private collection, but to each their own. :foxaylove2:

I don’t care if the barcode / UPC is different as long as the artwork is identical, only time I have to insist on having the original jacket is when it’s numbered or stamped by the retailer like Vinyl Me, Please exclusives. Or when it’s in a unique case like “Smile”’s Target exclusive that has the 14 tracks on the back cover instead of the standard 12.

Guys, does anyone here happen to have pics of the Paris Hilton Paris vinyl but the real gone music version?

I keep seeing the gold UO version but cant find pics of the maroon and blonde version.

I ordered the uo one to split shipping but I'm just curious to see which one looks better.

I got my copy from Vroom Vroom from that 3hive store that someone posted on here! :jonny5:TY to whoever posted that website on here!!!

Now I have no idea if that VinylNerds site shipped the other copy I ordered :rip:

28 minutes ago, LIMA said:

Guys, does anyone here happen to have pics of the Paris Hilton Paris vinyl but the real gone music version?

I keep seeing the gold UO version but cant find pics of the maroon and blonde version.

I ordered the uo one to split shipping but I'm just curious to see which one looks better.

The second slide will give you an idea... 

BoyToySoldier
6 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Why this and not FEVER ? :deadbanana4:

“Fever” was released under Parlophone, BMG doesn’t have the rights to it. Everything from “Light Years” to “Kylie Christmas” is under Parlophone.

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

“Fever” was released under Parlophone, BMG doesn’t have the rights to it. Everything from “Light Years” to “Kylie Christmas” is under Parlophone.

Well then I hope Miss Parlophone is cooking up something for next year’s 20th anniversary... 

We want vinyls that are available to purchase anywhere and not for a limited time only from some random stores located in the Uk and Hong Kong...

LegitimateAcrobaticBasil-size_restricted

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Does this work if I buy the vinyl from Target? :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, Attitude said:

The Mariah Carey store never sent me a confirmation email or took money out of my account. 

I don't think the order went through.

I don't think they were supposed even be live yet. It was definitely an error and someone in her team is getting fired for this. We know Mimi is a perfectionist when it comes to these things, I am guessing.

I never got into her discography but I am gonna try and see if I should get one for the anniversary.

BoyToySoldier
13 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Does this work if I buy the vinyl from Target? :deadbanana2:

I mean, I don't think you would even have to go through the trouble tbh. I usually purchase Target exclusives in person, but the one time I did order online it was packed horribly and arrived damaged so I just asked customer service for a refund. They asked for no proof and I didn't even have to return it. :rip: UMG however, will usually always ask for photos to verify damage.

28 minutes ago, Mellark said:

I never got into her discography but I am gonna try and see if I should get one for the anniversary.

do it sis and report back to us on how you like it

giphy.gif