Vinyl Talk

Passion

TaylorNation
8 minutes ago, DancingShoes said:

On one of the last few pages, someone posted a list of websites that will be posting what they have left. I would also be keeping an eye on smaller record store websites and Discogs pages as they tend to put some up as well.

Thanks! After posting that I went on discogs and they’re already up if anybody is interested 

I snatched Vroom Vroom for 30 Euros

• Replies 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kings.

• James_Dean

• Antinemesis

• SUPER CANNES

Top Posters In This Topic

The closest record shops near me are The Exchange branch of shops. 

Sadly, I don't think MC gets much vinyl love, especially not on RSD :chick3:

27 minutes ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

Got my Target Smile vinyl today :) shockingly most of my targets had it unlike the week it took them to get it for Chromatica

None of my Targets in my area are listing it for Order Pickup yet. I am screaming. The Target and the local record store are next to each other :dies:

38 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

Is there a way of getting Vroom Vroom online tomorrow? My RSD buddy canceled and there’s going to be a thunderstorm so not really feeling going out 

Amoeba/Roughtrade etc. Amoeba doesn't ship outside the US though. I am gonna see if I can get the BELFTMR vinyl tomorrow on Amoeba or the stores I saw on here. If I don't, I'll go to my local record store just to see what the hype is about. I am planning going to that area tomorrow where the record store is at so I can see what is up. I am gonna call ahead of time though.

Edited by Mellark
20 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Can someone summarize all of the MC re-releases? I can’t keep up.

Mariah Carey

Emotions

Music Box

MTV Unplugged

Butterfly 

Rainbow

TEOM

are all on black vinyl available through general retail (amazon etc, TEOM pre-orders have yet to go live though) out November 6

+ Mariah Carey on Coke Bottle Clear vinyl from Walmart

+ VMP promised released something too in September, probs some colored versions

3 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Mariah Carey

Emotions

Music Box

MTV Unplugged

Butterfly 

Rainbow

TEOM

are all on black vinyl available through general retail (amazon etc, TEOM pre-orders have yet to go live though) out November 6

+ Mariah Carey on Coke Bottle Clear vinyl from Walmart

+ VMP promised released something too in September, probs some colored versions

def snatching everything from unplugged to TEOM

BoyToySoldier
12 minutes ago, Slamless said:

What time are y’all getting to your stores for RSD?

I’m showing up at 2am, store opens at 5. We love sleep

i-

Are you in LA or some other huge city? My store isn’t that big but I’ll probably show up around 6:30 or 7 am. My store opens at 8 am, South Florida here.

43 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

i-

Are you in LA or some other huge city? My store isn’t that big but I’ll probably show up around 6:30 or 7 am. My store opens at 8 am, South Florida here.

Yeah I’m in LA. Last year people showed up at like 11pm the night before and I lost out on everything :rip:  

1 hour ago, Slamless said:

Yeah I’m in LA. Last year people showed up at like 11pm the night before and I lost out on everything :rip:  

The stores around me open up at noon, I'l probably get there around 10:30

5 hours ago, Slamless said:

My local record store opens at 8am tomorrow. I am gonna try the online shopping at Amoeba at 10am instead. If it doesn't work, I'll go and see the hype at my local record store. If they don't have it. I am not super worried and I'll be fine. I am more leaning towards Ellie Goulding/Tove Lo.

6 minutes ago, Slamless said:

Thank you sis!!! Much appreciated

Girl, save your trip to the record shop if you want to get some sleep or don't want to be with crowds.

13 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Girl, save your trip to the record shop if you want to get some sleep or don't want to be with crowds.

well im high so ig i gave up on going hours ago hehe

gonna be perched at 10

41 minutes ago, Slamless said:

well im high so ig i gave up on going hours ago hehe

gonna be perched at 10

Going to my local record store is plan B but still...

Just came back from the record store! I arrived 1,5h before they opened and was second in line. 

Talked to the dude in front of me for a bit. We were the only younger people lol 

Got Vroom Vroom and Robyn, I'm so happy! :jonny:

11 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Just came back from the record store! I arrived 1,5h before they opened and was second in line. 

Talked to the dude in front of me for a bit. We were the only younger people lol 

Got Vroom Vroom and Robyn, I'm so happy! :jonny:

People who mostly go to RSD are old or something? If so, I might have a chance. :jonny6:

20 minutes ago, Mellark said:

People who mostly go to RSD are old or something? If so, I might have a chance. :jonny6:

One grandpa cut in line and they started to argue lol. And I was the first one at checkout because I knew what I wanted and found them very quickly. While waiting at the checkout they started to fight over a Bowie live LP. I'm talking 65+ year old men. 

Glad they didn't care for Robyn and Charli nnnnn