Passion

Vinyl Talk

SUPER CANNES

Got the colored pressing of Brightest Blue today and although I didn’t order it they sent me the signed one instead. :jonny5:

Also received Dedicated Side B from Amazon and it’s indeed the silver one. :jonny2:

stonegroove

Ampersand13

UGH!

I was going to get Dedicated Side B and obviously Charli’s How I’m Feeling Now and then Taylor had to DROP EVERYTHING. So, I’ve purchased two of the special edition vinyls, and the cardigan vinyl as well :jonny5:

Also, Aly & AJ should be shipping the exclusive Hothouse vinyls relatively soon so I have that to look forward to as well :jonny5:

myles

so is there still no sign of a chromatica vinyl with the actual album artwork? :emofish:

Kings.

VinylMePlease said they’re TIRED :bibliahh:

BoyToySoldier
9 minutes ago, Kings. said:

They need to hurry up and give us that Glitter 2xLP on hot pink 180g vinyl. :gaycat5:

James_Dean
19 minutes ago, Kings. said:

LMAO :bibliahh: They are actually fed up:bibliahh:

At least we knew they're coming :biggrin:

soknockedout
40 minutes ago, myles said:

so is there still no sign of a chromatica vinyl with the actual album artwork? :emofish:

At this point I’ve given up. Then I’ll be pleasantly surprised if it ever happens. The sad thing is I’m sure a lot of people who didn’t buy the vinyl, myself included, would’ve snatched up a version with the cover the second it went on sale. 

myles
2 minutes ago, soknockedout said:

At this point I’ve given up. Then I’ll be pleasantly surprised if it ever happens. The sad thing is I’m sure a lot of people who didn’t buy the vinyl, myself included, would’ve snatched up a version with the cover the second it went on sale. 

yep!! the cover is exceptional 

can't believe they would waste it when it's literally perfect for a vinyl 

wesleywalrus

I wish the Chromatica picture disc was the actual album cover just the circle part....literally a dream

Kings.
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

They need to hurry up and give us that Glitter 2xLP on hot pink 180g vinyl. :gaycat5:

*with actual glitter in the vinyl :gaygacat2:

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

LMAO :bibliahh: They are actually fed up:bibliahh:

At least we knew they're coming :biggrin:

5dBEUJt.gif

ok, but your avi :gaycat2:

Rocket
1 hour ago, Kings. said:

Of all her albums, Me. I Am Mariah is the only one that hasn't been pressed. So I wonder if they'll jump on that.

BoyToySoldier
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Of all her albums, Me. I Am Mariah is the only one that hasn't been pressed. So I wonder if they'll jump on that.

Honestly, I see them starting with her biggest albums / essentials to test the waters. All or any combo of the following:

Mariah Carey

Emotions

Music Box

Butterfly

The Emancipation of Mimi

If these sell well, then maybe we’ll get Glitter, Einstein, Rainbow, etc. in the future.

Edited by BoyToySoldier

VENUSWAVE

few hours left for the folklore vinyls and i still dont know which variant i want :weeps:

Popboi.

New McFly album on pink vinyl, signed CD and pink cassette

67069-d2f5a929b953a3f72823d14734cbc014.j

https://mcfly.tmstor.es

Attitude
13 minutes ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

Does anyone know if this is legit? I have been trying to find Mad Love for the longest time

https://www.srcvinyl.com/music/jojo-mad-love-lp.html

They're legit, but apparently they have a bad rep with backorders so order at your own risk.

PlaidShirtDays
5 minutes ago, Attitude said:

They're legit, but apparently they have a bad rep with backorders so order at your own risk.

I am going to give it a chance, hopefully a 1-2 week backorder isn't THAT bad compared to "months"

Popboi.

UO CANCELLED MY TEENAGE DREAM OMG :weeps: 

If anyone sees someone selling either it or the white variant for a reasonable price plz lemme know :jonny2:

Rocket
25 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

If anyone sees someone selling either it or the white variant for a reasonable price plz lemme know :jonny2:

Here's hoping Katy's got more vinyl plans up her sleeve next month for the 10th anniversary.

Popboi.
2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Here's hoping Katy's got more vindnyl plans up her sleeve next month for the 10th anniversary.

There better be, I'm pissed :jonny2:

Mellark
13 hours ago, VENUSWAVE said:

i dont think she's gonna discount them since they'll only be available until tonight

I ended up getting 2 of the variants

Mellark
8 hours ago, stonegroove said:

I can't wait till they open their Hollywood store.

6 hours ago, soknockedout said:

At this point, If there isn't a cover within a month guess I am just gonna order the custom jacket and sleeve. 

4 hours ago, VENUSWAVE said:

few hours left for the folklore vinyls and i still dont know which variant i want :weeps:

Get your favorite and second favorite. If you don't like one of them, you can sell it or something. I got the last 2 variants: Grey and Pink

Mellark
47 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Wow, really? I hope you got a code. I cancelled by Brightest Blue order bc it wouldn't arrive on time so they gave me a code. I have a feeling her team might have something up their sleeves. If not, that would be devastating considering that era made her more relevant because an UO exclusive isn't enough. 

I have a feeling they are having production issues which is why they cancelled it.

wesleywalrus

Finally decided to drop the $200 on all of the folklore pressings :jonny5:

If you're from the US, it's cheaper to buy from Canada. 

https://shop.umusic.ca/ code SHOP15 for 15% off....

Here's to hoping they're worth $100+ next year hihi