• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kings.

• James_Dean

• Antinemesis

• SUPER CANNES

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, jaiquanda said:

There's no official pre-order yet. I'm pretty sure her label is using the "CRZY / Distraction" 7" picture

disc as a test before they press the album. I've emailed her management/ team about it twice and

still haven't heard anything back.

I need the album pressed so badly, that I did up this little mock up of what it would look like in a perfect world :'(

5m9ylg.jpg

omg that would slay. :smitten: 

1 hour ago, BYoncé said:

I'm so pressed that the Pinkprint vinyl never happened but now every flop is able to get a vinyl pressing :jonny:

Right??? Ugh! One White LP and one Pink LP :smitten:

That album cover would look cute blown up the size of an LP.

4 hours ago, BYoncé said:

I'm so pressed that the Pinkprint vinyl never happened but now every flop is able to get a vinyl pressing :jonny:

The fact she did a pre-order for it and then shipped the bundle without the vinyl

34 minutes ago, Phunk said:

The fact she did a pre-order for it and then shipped the bundle without the vinyl

THIS omg i s2g

Just got Baduizm in the mail today, Immaculate Collection, Writings on the Wall, Blonde, and 360 Degrees of Power are en route to my humble home!!

I'm gonna start buying a vinyl once a month just to build my collection. Then if I feel like it I'll buy extras if my monies allow it. But I hope I can grow from the 6 I have.

81XfgrQaELL._SX522_.jpg

:duca: 

Pre-ordered and got The Immaculate Collection after all, it's just back ordered now. 

Edited by SUPER CANNES
nicholasfelix
On 1/27/2017 at 9:52 AM, LoveLiveMusic said:

Remember when we had that link on Amazon.ca for $229 CDN and then they were all cancelled. THAT was too good to be true. :weeps:  

I've never been more disappointed. :cries:

MarryTheMonster

My copy of BLUE by iamamiwhoami arrived yesterday and though I think it's too condom-clear colored and not enough clear, it looks really nice :heart2: as it's just packed in plastic the edges of the record had cut open some of the side seams here and there, though it looked fine at first the splits were pretty big, but it has happened to me with pic discs so I wasn't too shocked, though it's not ideal of course. 

Today I got EMOTION Side B, totally worth the coins though the seller sells a bunch of copies for $9 less now :jonny: 

Kim Kardashian
On 1/30/2017 at 9:01 PM, BYoncé said:

Yes, it's so annoying, I wonder why it never happened...

Hope they press it eventually, idk why no-one came out with a bootleg :weeps:

LoveLiveMusic

My 3 The Immaculate Collection copies came in. :jonny:  They look so good beside the original (also sealed).  

Edited by LoveLiveMusic

my TVR vinyl just came in. It's as pancake thin as the original Spice pressing I'm kind of scared to even play it :weeps: 

20 minutes ago, slaveney said:

my TVR vinyl just came in. It's as pancake thin as the original Spice pressing I'm kind of scared to even play it :weeps: 

Do you have the US pressing of Spice? The original UK one is pretty thick. :cupid: