Top Posters In This Topic

• Kings.

• James_Dean

• Antinemesis

• SUPER CANNES

Top Posters In This Topic

LoveLiveMusic
4 hours ago, Antinemesis said:

Good for you :alexz: but honestly, that's the worst song Dua has released so far. :doc:

gR9K.gif

You better see the damn light if you want to see that Bangerz on your doorstep.

Antinemesis
8 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

gR9K.gif

You better see the damn light if you want to see that Bangerz on your doorstep.

I was just kidding of course. :mazen:

tenor.gif

Antinemesis
3 hours ago, Phunk said:

52uEenR.png

Holy f**ing s***! It's beautiful! I didn't realize it'd be translucent but it's gorgeous anyway!

Antinemesis
9 minutes ago, liammmmacbtw said:

i am on every mailing list for a notification on Aquarium copies put up online. I NEED it.

Is it on your want list on Discogs? I get mails from there whenever something from my want list is out for sale! :) Wait I just realized it won't be up there until it's released, but I'm too lazy to delete what I already typed. But put it on your want list as soon as it's put up on Discogs!

wesleywalrus

Okay I have a dilemma. I've gone to this record store the past two years and got everything I wanted. However, they open at 10am. Another record store near me opens at 9am. Should I go to the 9am one and then go over to the 10am one? I lowkey believe that the 10am one will have Bangerz (I got Tove's record there 2 years ago and it was only 1100 copies) but I'm not sure if the 9am one will - I'm trying to get more than one so I can give one out to someone who doesnt get it. 

If I call my record store, will they tell me what they have for tomorrow? 

Pink Whitney

since I won't be able to participate in RSD tomorrow if anyone purchases an extra copy of Bangerz I'm willing to buy it from you

32 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

If I call my record store, will they tell me what they have for tomorrow? 

They should do!

Called my record store and they said they'd have "a few" copies of Bangerz out tomorrow 

I'll be there about an hour before they open so I really hope I get to snatch one

Pray for me

:jonny: 

All In My Head

Can some of you list some of the best RSD exclusives from the previous years? I'm curious to hear what there's been.

TheGreatMrY

Hope everyone finds what they want tomorrow and, most importantly, has fun :hug:

In other news, did anyone else order Fiona's "Tidal" from VMP? I've been skeptical of them in the past but could not resist this time :jonny:

mxtthewdelrey

girl I am bummed out still about my local record store not having any of the things i wanted. I might get the London Grammar 7" just so I can feel a part of it. then in a week's time, I will be scavenging for both Aqua vinyls and Little Mix in tha online events:jonny:

If any UK sistrens have Aqua - Aquarium LP left in their store, please let me know if I can sort something out with you!

also if anyone in the US was able to pick me up Corey Feldman's Go 4 It 7" then that would be incredible :jonny: 

wesleywalrus

Okay my record store has Bangerz :jonny: the other one the guy said he didn't know but at least I know I can get it if I'm first in line

LoveLiveMusic

I'm more excited about this record show tomorrow rather than just RSD. I need to complete some collections.